Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Do Boxers Have Slit In The Front - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Boxers Have Slit In The Front (597 Views)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / How Often Do You Wash Your Bra/boxers In A Week? / PHOTOS: Ghana Must Go Boxers For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Boxers Have Slit In The Front by pimper24: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
I have discarded a number of my boxer shorts because of the annoying front slits that expose my thing unexpectedly especially if I'm doing a strenuous work.

I then ask, what is the essence of the openings they put on boxer shorts?
Re: Why Do Boxers Have Slit In The Front by sodiqapril(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
The slit in the front of male under garments is there for a purpose. A man does not have to sit down to urinate like a female and there for does not have to pull down his under pants in order to "go". To make urinating faster and more easily, an opening was built into men's underwear in order for him to quickly and easily remove his organ when the need arises to "go". Unfortunately this can't be done for a woman who has to remove not only her panties, but also her hose and or pants if she is wearing them. Lucky men. before you think I'm intelligent, I copied from quora..what I wanted to type was that imagine going through the stress of u doing your belt if you want to yanch a girl when konji has already entered your body, you just pull down your zip, bring out your bazooka through the slit and start firing....

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B's Met Gala Outfit Took 35 People More Than 2,000 Hours To Make / Photos Of Sexy Chic Ankara Dresses In 2019 / Check Out Amazing And Creative Ankara Long Skirt And Blouse Styles Vol. 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.