Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,704 members, 7,879,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

New Video Of Cardi B Coincidentally Uncovering Her Butt As She Removed Her Shoe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Video Of Cardi B Coincidentally Uncovering Her Butt As She Removed Her Shoe (1923 Views)

Mother Of 2shows What Her Boobs Now Looks Like After She Removed Her C-cup Breat / This Wall Painting Of Cardi B In Brooklyn That Looks Like Tonto Dikeh / Before And After Photo Of Cardi B When She Was Still A Young Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Video Of Cardi B Coincidentally Uncovering Her Butt As She Removed Her Shoe by odidi24news(m): 12:36am On Sep 09, 2018
New video of Cardi B coincidentally uncovering her butt as she removed her shoe and pulled it at Nicki Minaj surfaces

New video demonstrating Cardi B incidentally uncovering her butt as she removed her shoe and pulled it at Nicki Minaj amid the Harper’s Bazaar’s New York Fashion Week party the previous evening, has surfaced on the web.

As indicated by observers, Cardi B forcefully moved toward Nicki who was with her team at a table at the gathering, and said she needed to talk with Nicki and address the untruths she was spreading about her including speaking junk about her infant.

Watch the recordings underneath.

As things got somewhat frightful amid the encounter, Cardi during the time spent expelling her shoe inadvertently uncovered her butt before she pulled the shoe at Nicki, missing her

Re: New Video Of Cardi B Coincidentally Uncovering Her Butt As She Removed Her Shoe by medexico(m): 12:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Like for Cardi B
Share for Nicki

8 Likes

Re: New Video Of Cardi B Coincidentally Uncovering Her Butt As She Removed Her Shoe by DCONE1(m): 1:10am On Sep 09, 2018
medexico:
Like for Cardi B

Share for Nicki
your mate are fishing for new ideas to make money you are here fishing for likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video Of Cardi B Coincidentally Uncovering Her Butt As She Removed Her Shoe by troublemakea(m): 1:35am On Sep 09, 2018
DCONE1:
your mate are fishing for new ideas to make money you are here fishing for likes

and what's your own business if he prefer likes to money undecided

your mate are out there doing night shift to make money but you, your here seeking cheap publicity

I pity ur future

2 Likes

Re: New Video Of Cardi B Coincidentally Uncovering Her Butt As She Removed Her Shoe by medexico(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2018
DCONE1:

And what are you fishing for if not likes?
Re: New Video Of Cardi B Coincidentally Uncovering Her Butt As She Removed Her Shoe by medexico(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2018
troublemakea:

your mate are out there doing night shift to make money but you, your here seeking cheap publicity

I pity ur future

I no know wetin concern the fisherman, he doesn't even know me, he doesn't even know my hustle.
Re: New Video Of Cardi B Coincidentally Uncovering Her Butt As She Removed Her Shoe by DCONE1(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2018
troublemakea:

I pity ur future
why will i be doing night shift when i already have a job that pays me well...smh I pity for your future and that of the people you lead
Re: New Video Of Cardi B Coincidentally Uncovering Her Butt As She Removed Her Shoe by DCONE1(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2018
medexico:

And what are you fishing for if not likes?
no I'm not cos I didn't tell anybody to like or share my post

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy Kisses And Feels SteflonDon Backside At His 28th Birthday Bash In Lagos / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch- Lady Reveals, Actress  Angela Okorie Confirms it / See Justin Bieber’s Adorable Throwback Photo With Wife Hailey Baldwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.