Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,681 members, 7,975,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:09 AM

A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Seun Omojola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Seun Omojola (446 Views)

Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Seun Omojola by ViaGist: 4:29am On Sep 09, 2018
Actress and filmmaker, Seun Omojola, has revealed that it is always hard for her to walk freely in the marketplace due to her big mammary glands.

Omojola told Sunday Scoop that she always got unpleasant remarks whenever she visited the market.

She said, “When I go to the market, especially Yaba Market, I get a lot of unpleasant comments from the traders, which make me uncomfortable. There was a day a man touched my breast to know if it was real; it was annoying.”

She also stated that while growing up, she was often the centre of attention as her peers had smaller breasts.

She said, “At some point as a kid, I was confused because I didn’t understand why my breasts were bigger than those of my peers. But as grew older, I became comfortable with who I am.”

However, according to the actress, who plays a leading role in the new movie, Funke, her physique has been a blessing to her career. She said, “I get a lot of compliments on my breasts. If you go to my YouTube page, you will see different comments. God gave them to me; so, I’m going to flaunt them.”

Omojola, however, maintained that she could not go nude for any amount. She stated, “There are roles you play in Nigeria and it takes away all the things you’ve worked for. As a people, I don’t think we are ready for people acting in the nude. If it were to be in Hollywood, it could a different thing. But if you act nude in Nigeria, you will be insulted and it may affect your marriage or prevent you from getting a husband.”

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/man-touched-breasts-sure-real-seun-omojola

Re: A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Seun Omojola by ViaGist: 4:30am On Sep 09, 2018
smiley
Re: A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Seun Omojola by eleko1: 4:47am On Sep 09, 2018
sad
Re: A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Seun Omojola by djneyopeeboss(m): 4:49am On Sep 09, 2018
issokay
Re: A Man Once Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real – Seun Omojola by itspzpics(m): 5:07am On Sep 09, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Boo, Chioma Releases Stunning New Photos Of Herself Rocking 7 Different / 2face Idibia’s Son, Nino Pens Down A Lovely Birthday Message To Him / Speed Darlington Releases Campaign Poster For 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.