Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. (435 Views)

How Scammers Defrauded Me Of ₦‎4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel / The Faces That Defrauded Me / Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. by rmventures(m): 4:38am On Sep 09, 2018
This is the second time Gotv will try to play smart on me and I'm very sure that this is intentional. The first time I subscribed 3-month Gotv light (#1050) for my brother early this year but when it was exactly 2 months he was deactivated and asked to pay for another subscription. We tried to contact them but all to no avail. I again subscribed for the same package (Gotv light 3-month) on 30th of June and my subscription was supposed to expire on the 29th or 30th of September but at exactly 1st of September I was deactivated. I tried to contact them but nothing has been done till date.

Is this how I will continue to be charged for 3-month and giving access to just 2 months? This is very unfair as every penny counts at this particular era and I'm highly disappointed.
Re: Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. by eleko1: 4:46am On Sep 09, 2018
sad
rmventures:
This is the second time Gotv will try to play smart on me and I'm very sure that this is intentional. The first time I subscribed 3-month Gotv light (#1050) for my brother early this year but when it was exactly 2 months he was deactivated and asked to pay for another subscription. We tried to contact them but all to no avail. I again subscribed for the same package (Gotv light 3-month) on 30th of June and my subscription was supposed to expire on the 29th or 30th of September but at exactly 1st of September I was deactivated. I tried to contact them but nothing has been done till date.

Is this how I will continue to be charged for 3-month and giving access to just 2 months? This is very unfair as every penny counts at this particular era and I'm highly disappointed.
embarassed.Subscribe for just a month. Dey do me strong thing too.
Re: Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. by gaby(m): 6:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. by DESAN(f): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Na dem way joor. I also subscribed on my fone thru my bank's code and till this moment they refused to activate me so i stopped subscribing. I have been to their surulere office to complain and i have sent email as well yet no response. Gone to my bank as well.
Re: Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. by bennymark(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2018
Post screenshot as evidence

rmventures:

Re: Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. by dubra: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
The worst they do now is that when they noticed you have stop subscribing for long they ll call you and tell you that they are doing a promo, subscribe for one month and get one additional month free, omo na scam, once your one month expires your name na odabo
Re: Gotv Has Defrauded Me Again - Return My Money Or Reactivate My Device. by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 10, 2018
rmventures:

If the issues you have raised are valid, you can file a case against GoTV in a competent court of law in Nigeria.

Since GoTV is headquatered in Lagos, however, I'll advise you look for a court outside Lagos with a Judge who is not afraid to uphold the law. If you sue them in Lagos, they'll very likely get to the Judge and offer him/her a bribe before the case is even heard. Also, there are lesser cases in most courts outside the major cities, so, hopefully, the case will be heard promptly.

That's why we have courts in Nigeria, brother. The earlier ordinary citizens utilize these appointed means of justice against corrupt companies, the better Nigeria will be at stemming corruption.

You don't even need to have so much money. Just go to a Lawyer who knows his onions well and he might offer you his services pro bono (for free).

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Murder Austrian Returnee Ahead Of His Wedding / Offa Robbery-abuja Court Summons Senate President Over Fresh Criminal Complaint / 8 Policemen Arrested For Torturing Nigerian Student To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.