Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,823 members, 7,909,127 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank (1026 Views)

Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by HeWrites(m): 5:13am On Sep 09, 2018
According to this Nigerian lady on Twitter ;
"I've been keeping this thing since last year, anytime I have much cash at hand I just put it inside. A friend of mine told me it's diabolic so I decided to open it. When I opened it I found just 800 naira inside. I'm still in shock. This thing is truly diabolic."

How is this possible? See people's reactions below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9726/nigerian-lady-left-in-shock-after-finding-a-small-amount-in-her-piggy-bank-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by PrinceZahzah(m): 5:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Nigerians and their mentality again!

Smh, So since last year reach now na N800 you fit save?
There's nothing diabolic about ''that thing'', how can you know how much you saved when you don't know the name?

If you need help, be straight forward!
Stop using childish techniques to beg.

Many wise women have saved their saved their homes from embarrassment with huge money they saved in piggy bank.

Abi your own dey debit bank charges plus ATM maintainance fee ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by Headlesschicken(m): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2018
undecided Nigerians and dia over spiritual mentality,aunti abeg go and look for who has been stealing from you, that's if yuh really sure that you weren't just saving up Pad money... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by QueenSekxy(f): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2018
lool, it's either she was the one taking the money or her roommmate.

lool, what happened to saving your money in a fixed deposit?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by Elnino4ladies: 6:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Make she tell us the truth
Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by YourImaginaryBF: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2018
she saved N800 and was expecting the money to multiply to N800,000

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by wayne4loan: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2018
i remember those days when i dey use broom collect money from my papa KOLO grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by Metuh: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
Nigerians and their mentality again!

Smh, So since last year reach now na N800 you fit save?
There's nothing diabolic about ''that thing'', how can you know how much you saved when you don't know the name?

If you need help, be straight forward!
Stop using childish techniques to beg.

Many wise women have saved their saved their homes from embarrassment with huge money they saved in piggy bank.

Abi your own dey debit bank charges plus ATM maintainance fee ni
Before your forefathers were born till now ,there was and there is still spirituality. The whites truly succeeded in brainwashing Blacks like you because you decided not to think by yourself.

Are you telling me a person could only save #800 from the numerous #500 and #1000 notes he or she drops in a piggybank Are you seriously calling everyone who complained about same thing liars

No one is even expecting you to believe because you are inconsequential but why don't you read and move along since you can't contribute anything meaningful?

Shut up ur mouth, there are things bigger than you. How old are you first
Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by Divay22(f): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2018
I see nothing diabolical about this.
Someone was using broom to pick your money cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by Divay22(f): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2018
QueenSekxy:
lool, it's either she was the one taking the money or her roommmate.

lool, what happened to saving your money in a fixed deposit?

It's not possible going to the bank to save every ₦500 or ₦1000 you have.
And if you ain't discipline, you won't be able to save it for like a week or two before going to the bank.. Piggy is more like a quick response and action.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by PrinceZahzah(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2018
Metuh:

Before your forefathers were born till now ,there was and there is still spirituality. The whites truly succeeded in brainwashing Blacks like you because you decided not to think by yourself.

Are you telling me a person could only save #800 from the numerous #500 and #1000 notes he or she drops in a piggybank Are you seriously calling everyone who complained about same thing liars

No one is even expecting you to believe because you are inconsequential but why don't you read and move along since you can't contribute anything meaningful?

Shut up ur mouth, there are things bigger than you. How old are you first

Sharap! Maturity doesn't come with age.

You must not always believe in spirituality. Be real for once!
If pesin mess, it's spiritual. If pesin door make small sound, it's spiritual.

When you have malaria just sit at home and drink anointing oil.

What will happen if you open an account without requesting for a debit card/Withdrawal slip?
I have a 2year old account I've not withdrawn from since I opened but I always deposit and transfer to.

Be mature for once in your life, Just once!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by kfrosh: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2018
Lol....... if you know you know.

I remember those years when my mum used to keep my kolo away from me.
She would have kept it perfectly in her room thinking it's safe. Anytime I need money to buy biscuit or chocolate, I pickup a flexible plastic spoon or fork, sometimes broomstick to pick out as much money as I need. I be like afterall, shebi its my moneg.
There's no time to check time.

Divay22:
I see nothing diabolical about this.
Someone was using broom to pick your money cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by Divay22(f): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2018
kfrosh:
Lol....... if you know you know.

I remember those years when my mum used to keep my kolo away from me.
She would have kept it perfectly in her room thinking it's safe. Anytime I need money to buy biscuit or chocolate, I pickup a flexible plastic spoon or fork, sometimes broomstick to pick out as much money as I need. I be like afterall, shebi its my moneg.
There's no time to check time.

Lol
Werey grin and at the end, you didn't save anything tangible cheesy grin
For now, my mum is my piggy bank.. I just save more than i spend or rather save before spending.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by Metuh: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2018
PrinceZahzah:

Sharap! Maturity doesn't come with age.

You must not always believe in spirituality. Be real for once!
If pesin mess, it's spiritual. If pesin door make small sound, it's spiritual.

When you have malaria just sit at home and drink anointing oil.

What will happen if you open an account without requesting for a debit card/Withdrawal slip?
I have a 2year old account I've not withdrawn from since I opened but I always deposit and transfer to.

Be mature for once in your life, Just once!!!
Who are you to decide and choose what's spiritual or not You don't just sit in your room and call people liars. If you don't know what to say, keep quiet my friend!

How will you feel when someone calls you a liar because you said things that were actually true
Now I know where your frustrations are coming from.
Re: Nigerian Lady Left In Shock After Finding A Small Amount In Her Piggy Bank by PrinceZahzah(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2018
Metuh:

Who are you to decide and choose what's spiritual or not You don't just sit in your room and call people liars. If you don't know what to say, keep quiet my friend!

How will you feel when someone calls you a liar because you said things that were actually true
Now I know where your frustrations are coming from.

Lol Oga, I say make you sharap!

See who's talking about frustration.
I've looked you up, all I see is a frustrated sadist! Why do you always take shits personal?

You're pained by people's comments. Just see for yourself...

Always attacking, people like you deserve to be banned from your family, social gatherings, social media and Nairaland especially.

Meditate about your life and tell us why you're always like that. We have all remedies and people who can help you here!

(1) (Reply)

. / Goron Tula Vagina Wash ( Wholesale #800) / Stockfish And Ogbono, Dried Fish And Dried Prawn Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.