Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:34 AM

Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL (1195 Views)

CLOSED: Neat 2009 Acura TSX For N1,050,000 In Lekki PRICE REDUCED / Registered 2009 Acura TSX SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / »»» Toks Acura TL 02 @ N1.6M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by BeardedTraveler: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Few months used

Full options

Good condition

3.6m

Location - Ajah

Contact
Calls and WhatsApp

Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by Hoodbilonia: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2018
ppl r just too greedy
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
ppl r just too greedy
market reality will soon dawn on his ass.
grin

1 Like

Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by Hoodbilonia: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2018
anida wants to sell naija used venza for 7m
wen toks na 4m
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by BeardedTraveler: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
ppl r just too greedy

If u know ANYTHING about car dealership, then you'll know that a dealer can only operate on the stated price by the seller. Do u expect me to sell a car cheaper than the seller wants to?

What's this rudeness sef? U should know how to interact with people on public space or u never learnt anything through ur supposed education
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by BeardedTraveler: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2018
nwanneni:
market reality will soon dawn on his ass.
grin

No one forced u to buy, heck it's not even bicycle, why would u wanna buy
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by Hoodbilonia: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2018
spare me the explanations
u r a greedy noob.
u go wait till the river runs dry to get a buyer
greedy ass noob
BeardedTraveler:

If u know ANYTHING about car dealership, then you'll know that a dealer can only operate on the stated price by the seller. Do u expect me to sell a car cheaper than the seller wants to?

What's this rudeness sef? U should know how to interact with people on public space or u never learnt anything through ur supposed education
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by BeardedTraveler: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
u r a greedy noob.
greedy ass noob

Explanations? To who? I see no need to explain to you.

I have better things to do.
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by Readonee35L(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
ppl r just too greedy
Your stupidity knows no bounds and I've told you always to stop being foolish. Can you imagine yourself self having a child like you wasting his life trolling on peoples business?? Its more of an horror to you right.

This is Acura Tl Sh-Awd the highest trim of the tl with all the options ticked.
Its not meant for small boys , toyota people or does that think about fuel of 1500.

Its a premium car. And if the car is very sound and has a good history . the price is fair if negotiated a little.

1 Like

Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by BeardedTraveler: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Readonee35L:

Your stupidity knows no bounds and I've told you always to stop being foolish. Can you imagine yourself self having a child like you wasting his life trolling on peoples business?? Its more of an horror to you right.

This is Acura Tl Sh-Awd the highest trim of the tl with all the options ticked.
Its not meant for small boys , toyota people or does that think about fuel of 1500.

Its a premium car. And if the car is very sound and has a good history . the price is fair if negotiated a little.

Thanks for ur insight. I find the guy's attitude to be a very bad one. Going about harassing people over prices.

Someone from NL called me about a car yester-night, he said it's too expensive and I told him that I agree with him, but the thing is I can't sell cheaper than the owners wants to, and the way these things go is that when an owner puts an high price, he'll be forced my market economics to review his price if no buyer is forthcoming.

Where's the fault of the dealer in all of these?
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by Readonee35L(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2018
BeardedTraveler:

Thanks for ur insight. I find the guy's attitude to be a very bad one. Going about harassing people over prices.

Someone from NL called me about a car yester-night, he said it's too expensive and I told him that I agree with him, but the thing is I can't sell cheaper than the owners wants to, and the way these things go is that when an owner puts an high price, he'll be forced my market economics to review his price if no buyer is forthcoming.

Where's the fault of the dealer in all of these?
Just continue with your business

1 Like

Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2018
BeardedTraveler:

No one forced u to buy, heck it's not even bicycle, why would u wanna buy
bicycle you say?
I stopped driving japs a long time ago,so I'll pass.
If you actually owned the car or any other car,you will know the right price to put up there. wink
Go and learn from kufie!!
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by BeardedTraveler: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
nwanneni:
bicycle you say?
I stopped driving japs a long time ago,so I'll pass.
If you actually owned the car or any other car,you will know the right price to put up there. wink
Go and learn from kufie!!

Lol. Whatever makes you sleep at night

Read and learn before jumping on people's thread. Such acts smacks of ignorance.
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by BeardedTraveler: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Readonee35L:

Just continue with your business

Thanks bro.
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by choocboi: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
u r a greedy noob.
greedy ass noob
Isn’t it obvious you are a wasted sperm you probably lack home training that is why you always talk foolishly on people’s thread why not open your own thread where you can display what it means to be an asshole say something intelligent am waiting?

1 Like

Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by Hoodbilonia: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
abegi.
owner has gone broke
hahahahahaha

noob
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
BeardedTraveler:

Lol. Whatever makes you sleep at night

Read and learn before jumping on people's thread. Such acts smacks of ignorance.
nope,i have nothing to learn from you,I'm sorry.
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by BeardedTraveler: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
nwanneni:
nope,i have nothing to learn from you,I'm sorry.

Hsubdkosb vaffsydhbejkb hdvdvjaoieystvsnwk jsgegjevftavsjheye yoduwvbaksidhvr ejejjsgecydjdbd ydgekorndb
Re: Few Months Used 2009 Acura TL by BeardedTraveler: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Range Rover Discovery 4, Selling Cheap In Ph, For 11.5m. / 2013 Mitsubishi L200 Nigerian Used For Sale / Clean Used Honda Accord For Sale Port Harcourt 850

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.