Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,612 members, 7,888,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Quicker Way To Transfer Files Between Your Android Devices. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Quicker Way To Transfer Files Between Your Android Devices. (327 Views)

Most Authentic Ways To Transfer Files Between Google Drive Accounts / How To Transfer Airtime/call Credit On MTN, Airtel, 9mobile & Glo. / How To Share Files Between Two Windows Pcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Quicker Way To Transfer Files Between Your Android Devices. by popefrank2016(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
To get started, then you must have downloaded and install the CLONEit app on both Android devices in question. The android phone you have always dreamed of and you are currently enjoying have a sense of fulfillment just then the thought of transferring all the data from your old device to your brand new device stares you in the face. Once you install the app on the sender, it’s ready to initiate the transfer. But some changes need to be done at the receivers end so that the apps you want to transfer to. You begin to question if all your data can be transferred accurately, sure it can be smoothly transferred, there are several ways this can be achieved but in my own opinion there's this tiny android app that handles it like a pro and its absolutely free. Cloneit apk app is ready to do the perfect work for you. Follow the steps below, and i promise you, you will feel like a boss at the end of the page.
Read steps at:www.manyloaded.com

(1) (Reply)

FEMA Expresses Uncertainty Over Cause Of Abuja Earth Tremor / If Your Company Does Oil Spill Cleaning Job, Please Contact Me Asap / Nigeria Fighter Jet Crashed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.