Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,796 members, 7,915,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

Hiv Now Undetected After Encounter With Jesus On The Streets! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hiv Now Undetected After Encounter With Jesus On The Streets! (585 Views)

Behold! Pastor Who Converted Church To Mosque In. Ado-ekiti After Encounter With / Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Now Undetected After Encounter With Jesus On The Streets! by Yefet(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2010
HIV now undetected after encounter with Jesus on the streets!

It’s been a while since my last entry. I’ve been focusing on building relationships with those I have already prayed for on the streets but have still had time to pray for people and see The Lord break in to their lives. About a month ago I prayed for a man who had some pain but also told me he was HIV positive and needed prayer for that. I had to remember that regardless of the scale of the problem, no mountain is too big for God. We mustn’t focus so much on the level of anointing we operate in, we must focus on The Anointed One who breaks yokes, sets captives free and reigns as King Eternal, Jesus Christ!

As I prayed for him Holy Spirit touched him tangibly and pain left him. This built faith in both of us to agree that HIV must bow the knee to Jesus and leave him. As I prayed for the HIV to go, he told me that he felt electricity touch him, he was truly encountering the glory of God. I felt humbled as The Lord broke in by the shopping mall. We believed that God had done something in his body. He told me when he was getting retested to check for HIV in the blood and I took his number. I wanted to know how the test went. A few weeks past, and I spoke to him on the phone. He told me that the result of the test was that the doctors could not detect HIV in his blood! Understandably they aired on the side of caution and told him to keep taking his medicine which I agree is sensible, but it would appear that The Lord has done something. What impressed me was that this man believed The Lord had healed him that day. It’s easy to pray for people who have faith. He did tell me that there had been encouraging signs before I had prayed for him, and as a Christian he has had other people pray for him too. On that basis it can’t be ruled out that he could have been partially or fully healed even before I prayed for him, and even if he was healed or the healing was completed when I prayed for him, I might well have been reaping where other people had sown by praying in tears. The point is that JESUS healed him, but what is encouraging is that The Lord can use you and me in conjunction with others to fulfil His glorious plan in people’s lives in setting them free.

Jesus tells us in Mark 11 22-24 ” Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”

This is a challenge to me to take to heart. Just recently my daughter’s 4th finger on her left hand suffered a severe laceration as it was trapped in a door at school after another child slammed the door shut accidently. The worst case scenario was not good, however my wonderful church started praying, and God, through all the prayers and the medical profession did something amazing in restoring her finger with sensation coming back despite a gloomy prognosis.

As I write there is a glorious outpouring of God’s Spirit at The International House of Prayer in Kansas City. God is pouring out His new wine. Let’s pray it goes around the world.

Whatever you’re going through, whatever dreams seem like they’re dead in the ground in your life, I want you to know that you can trust God. You can trust in His unfailing love for you. What you’re going through may be tough, you may be asking questions, but hold on to God, He will see you through to Your promised land. Have you given your life to Jesus? You can ask Him in right now to be your Lord and Saviour, repent of your sins, and thank Him for all He’s done for you.

UPDATE 29/11/09 You can see Victor’s testimony in the next article on video as The Lord touches him again, this time it’s his left leg being prayed for and on video you can see what happens!

Source: http://rico7./2009/11/24/hiv-now-undetected-after-encounter-with-jesus-on-the-streets/
<Photo 2>

(1) (Reply)

Nccf Is The Best / Is God Really More Powerful Than Satan? / A Simple Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.