Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

Wizkid’s Baby Mamas, Binta And Shola Call Him Out Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Baby Mamas, Binta And Shola Call Him Out Again (402 Views)

Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Baby Mamas, Binta And Shola Call Him Out Again by Kulichang: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wizkid’s First and Second Babymamas, Binta Diamond and Shola are still both bent on labeling their baby daddy, a Deadbeat.

Binta took to the gram to share a headline that reads; “Chris Brown’s Legal Team says Nia Guzzman Told Their Daughter He was A Deadbeat Dad”.
Im not trying to bring her down but Damn Can I just swap baby daddy with her���� if only my child’s father treated my son the way he treats her daughter and payed half of the amount she’s getting in child support �‍♀️ I am a single mom, I work my ass off and I pay for everything, imagine if someone was paying for my son’s school fees, nanny, and paying the bills boo boo let me just stop right here…

SEE PHOTOS AND FULL GIST CLICK LINKE BELOW:
https://kulichang.com/2018/09/wizkids-baby-mamas-binta-shola-call/

Re: Wizkid’s Baby Mamas, Binta And Shola Call Him Out Again by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
You work your ass off... Don't you get paid after working with your ass?

(1) (Reply)

‘kill Yourself’ – Wizkid Scold Khloe / See Ramsey Nouah Reaction Over Genevieve Nnaji's 'lionheart' Movie / ‘I Have Been Begging Tinubu & Fashola’- Says Daddy Showkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.