Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,485 members, 7,917,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:24 AM

Isn't It Enough? - Paul Washer's Secret - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isn't It Enough? - Paul Washer's Secret (473 Views)

Paul Washer Shares The Gospel With Donald Trump / If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / Paul Washer – Abstain From Sexual Immorality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isn't It Enough? - Paul Washer's Secret by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
For those who have heard of Paul Washer and do not know much about him, here's a testimony that he shares about how the Lord Jesus Christ saved him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J471VobaZks

In Isaiah 55: 1-4, God the Father says,

Behold, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters. He that has no money, come, buy, and eat; yes, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Why do you spend your money for that which is not true food? and your labour for that which does not satisfy? Listen diligently unto Me, and eat that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.

Incline your ear, and come unto Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David. Behold, I have given him (The Lord Jesus Christ) for a witness to the people, a Leader and Commander to all the peoples on the face of the earth.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Killing Yourself When You Continue In Sin / “Jesus And Judas Story Was Staged" – Facebook Lady Says. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Friday, December 21,2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.