Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

The 3 Armoury Guides For Your Smartphones (A Must) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The 3 Armoury Guides For Your Smartphones (A Must) (304 Views)

How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones / Coronavirus: 4 Ways To Properly Sanitize And Clean Your Smartphones / 20 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Armoury Guides For Your Smartphones (A Must) by 3mmyz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Well I’m glad to be writing this down, I’m eased and probably would open your minds to a bit of things you might have skipped about guarding your Smartphones, Android or IPhone.

The heading doesn’t seem catchy and that was the point, the header is a wanderer, i mean it will make you ponder the reasons behind this topic. Let me delve right in!

Imagine getting your dream device or perhaps your long awaited device after weeks of piggy banking and then the screen gets shattered after a horrible home accident ?! what a nightmare for anyone, especially if the screen is expensive. I’d stop imagining if I were you and get a tempered glass (screen guard) that is 5% the total amount you’d spent on a repaired touch and screen.

Now here are my lists…

1. Tempered Glass (Screen Guard)

The shouldn’t be new to anyone, especially for our amiable Ladies who love to maintain beauty. This is one of their go-to accessories immediately they get a new Smartphone. Rather than being like the other me that likes it plain and simple, try and get a screen protector that guards your devices from breaking when mishaps occurs, you’d never know.

2. Smartphone case/cover

You can get this online or from any trusted retailer out there.

Price: NGN500 – 1K ($2- $5)
Other the styles and brands they come in, their ultimate goal is retaining and guarding the device into lasting well. There are packs that come with tempered glass in the Nigerian markets, their prices are par with the glass itself. You can as well get both the glass and case for the price of one, if you are very good in bargaining.

Get your Smarty a case, you might be increasing the value when it comes to reselling it.
Price: NGN500 – 1K ($2- $5)

3. A nice Headphone or Earpiece

If you’re using a Samsung Galaxy or an iPhone you’d
probably not understand.
These days opening the box comes with cheap headsets that don’t stand the test of the music. Well do yourself a favour and get a masterpiece and act like the master that you’re! There many headsets/headphones out there that only works after day one or two after you must have spent your worthy bucks on them. Be careful and ask for original ones from trusted sellers.

Price: NGN500 – 4K ($2- $10)

Sourced from
https://www.gklited.com/2018/09/three-armour-guides.html

(1) (Reply)

1 / A Whopping Sum Of N500,000 And 5 Itel S13 Are Up For Grabs! / S8plus Dual SIM For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.