Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,811 members, 7,965,984 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:40 AM

Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose (7303 Views)

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose by klax(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2018
Olalan:
Fayose will most likely have some time with the EFCC after he leaves office

You better wake up. So is that how Amaechi had time with EFCC Wait a minute which EFCC are you talking about ain't you ashame at all or ashame to even mention EFCC The same EFCC that was chasing Akpabio up and down now suddenly became his best friend and our 700 million dollars he stole were forgotten simply for joining apc? Ain't you ashame that is happening in broad day light? Pls anyone that mention EFCC again may thunder fire that person.

Not only EFCC it's EFDD or EFBB. EFCC has got no moral justification to arrest anyone for corruption or any wrong doing they have lost the battle it's a big shame. EFCC my foot.
Re: Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose by blackpanda: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2018
chrisxxx:
I see no lies in Fayose's explanation despite not being an accountant. Truth speaks for itself.

Of cos u can't see any lies. You are a wailer. Strategically programmed to be fed horseshit in exchange for your campaign of unfounded hate

1 Like

Re: Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose by blackpanda: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2018
klax:

You better wake up. So is that how Amaechi had time with EFCC Wait a minute which EFCC are you talking about ain't you ashame at all or ashame to even mention EFCC The same EFCC that was chasing Akpabio up and down now suddenly became his best friend and our 700 million dollars he stole were forgotten simply for joining apc? Ain't you ashame that is happening in broad day light? Pls anyone that mention EFCC again may thunder fire that person.

Not only EFCC it's EFDD or EFBB. EFCC has got no moral justification to arrest anyone for corruption or any wrong doing they have lost the battle it's a big shame. EFCC my foot.

You are the one who should wake up from slumber. You will be here on NL while the court sentences fayose to jail. Mark my words
Re: Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose by blackpanda: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2018
janeIBfashion:
he made a mistake, what I hate most in governance is not paying workers salary

the only mistake omoluabi made

Is that the only mistake Hilarious
Please tell me one meaningful project completed by fayose apart from a useless wasteful bridge
Re: Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2018
How on earth did an economically unviable state like Ekiti rack up 60 billion naira worth of debt?

All these governors deserve to be tied to stakes and shot!
Re: Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose by Buterflyle0: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2018
247Dior:
He explained with facts.. can APC who ran to the media that Ekiti state has a debt profile of 113B give us some facets?

Fayose is a chronic liar.

Here is his debt profile in 2013 and then in 2017.

How did it jump from 22b to 117b which is an added 95b in just 4 years with nothing on ground to show for it?

Mind you, I am from Ekiti state.

Check it out

Cc chrisxxx

Re: Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose by Sleekfingers: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2018
Fayose the talkative. What have you be doing with the given to the state?

Absolutely nothing. Na to dey complain he know.

You better be ready. Fayemi will squeeze your balls o
Re: Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2018
Another pain loading for Mr empty loud mouth, Fayose.

.....Pain loading >>>>85%
Re: Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose by klax(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
blackpanda:

You are the one who should wake up from slumber. You will be here on NL while the court sentences fayose to jail. Mark my words

Marking your word What sense is in that your word to mark down seen a broad day light impunity and still support it at your age Bro I don't want to have issue with you ok pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Solid Mineral Deposit Worth Over $700 Billion – Dele Alake / PDP Youths Vow To Disrupt Convention Committee Inauguration / Economic Diversification: CBN Will Invest To Create Jobs, Wealth — Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.