Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,398 members, 7,888,272 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

Claude Makelele Backs Sarri To Make History At Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Claude Makelele Backs Sarri To Make History At Chelsea (327 Views)

Ansu Fati Becomes Youngest Goalscorer In UCL History At 17 Years / Claude Makelele Has No Time For Paul Pogba’s Goal Celebrations. (check Picture B / Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Claude Makelele Backs Sarri To Make History At Chelsea by Lexzai: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2018
Former Chelsea midfielder and Legend Claude Makelele believes it will be difficult for Maurizio Sarri to win the Premier League in his first season, although he has backed the Italian to make history at Stamford Bridge.

Sarri arrived from Napoli this summer after replacing Conte and he has been exceptional since the start to the Premier League campaign with Chelsea.

Chelsea have kept 100 per cent record to be one of only three teams boasting of the record after four matches.

Makelele – a two-time Premier League winner with the Blues – is expecting big things from Sarri. In his words, Makelele said: "I think Chelsea changed a lot," Makelele told reporters. "Before now you have a lot of teams in the Premier League, it's competitive.

"Manchester City, Manchester United, and also the smaller teams have good players. So it's going to be difficult for them to win the Premier League. I'm confident.

"He [Sarri] still has good players, [Eden] Hazard is there, [N'Golo] Kante is there. These kinds of players give a different story about Chelsea than the way we knew Chelsea before.

"I think he has the capacity to make history for Chelsea again."

Chelsea will welcome Cardiff City on Saturday at Stamford Bridge when the Premier League resumes after the international break.

Source: http://www.exclusiveclue.com/2018/09/claude-makelele-backs-sarri-to-make.html

Re: Claude Makelele Backs Sarri To Make History At Chelsea by olufalaye: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2018
Sarri is a better coach

(1) (Reply)

Man City Boss Guardiola: I Want To Coach National Team / 9 Historic Record That Ronaldo And Messi Have........ / EFL Cup 4th Round: Derby Faces Chelsea, Arsenal Host Blackpool-see Full Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.