Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends (247 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2018
Who is a friend? To me, I think a friend is one who will compromise his/her flaws just to make sure you guys are flowing fine. A friend is one who have 70% of your characters.

What and what will someone do before you can call them friends? Are friends important? Can you be close to someone and the person is still not your friend?

Someone told me, I'm not his friend but rather an accomplice or colleague. I don't really understand what that means. Can we talk about this?

(1) (Reply)

Indian Family Calls Off Wedding Due To Bride's Addiction To Whatsapp / Nigerian Man Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are Very Foolish. / The Effect Of Mental Health In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.