Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,163 members, 7,928,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:21 PM

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type (51145 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by CaptainG00D: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2018
Hm
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2018
grin awwww no condition is permanent
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by sizacax: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2018
imagine undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by educators(f): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by shacks99(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2018
Na wa for this dj cuppy abi na copy self e never do you ? Anyway e fit be say the Asa guy no fit do him work.�����
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by sureteeboy(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2018
I couldn't care less

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by nokatakata: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2018
mumu girl. I wonder wetin make her go date asika in the first place. that guy wey be like lizard. all this ajebutter go just dey behave like mukpas.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by femi4: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Tamarapetty:
If dem call diswan farmtool nau, she go vex! Someone that can't do without a man in her life. Jumping from black deek, to white deek upandan
Variety is the spice of life
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Bestattitude(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2018
This girl never wan marry Nawa oo.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by tgmservice: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2018
na only dick matter this one sabi

All Afonja will always remain Afonja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by vicsongreat(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2018
xawoli:
Na she sabi o jere
it is well with her puna.....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by tgmservice: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2018
Tamarapetty:
If dem call diswan farmtool nau, she go vex! Someone that can't do without a man in her life. Jumping from black deek, to white deek upandan
na only olosho go sabi her fellow olosho

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by tgmservice: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2018
Daslim180:
Her business not mine. Meanwhile...

To people that drink salt water after sex:

Semen goes into your womb.
Salt water goes into your stomach.
Two different tunnels in the same body. There’s no connection between them.

That’s like noticing your toilet is dirty and washing your kitchen.
You just wasted your time �
where does postinor 2 go

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by RexTramadol1: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2018
My type of girl

Wants another type of man

This life is bleeped

I rather want myself and be Gamophobic.....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by anochuko01(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2018
Tamarapetty:
"farmtool"
sounds so tushed grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by MobilityExpress: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2018
She clearly meant type of hairstyle, not her type of man. Nigerian bloggers and fake news, smh!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by legitnow: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2018
Looks so much like her Ex.

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by SoNature(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2018
medexico:
It seems Asa was a rebound.

Cuppy likes her man dark and huge!

And her PA explains undecided

SMH

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by J2381: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Airforce1:
This one be jumping from dick to dick like it's her birthright

From victor anechebe , tekno, Asa asika, some other unknown guys and now this new guy on the block .

I wonder what would be the current state of her Pussy .
I believe she could have been a coded runz girl if not for her father's money. grin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by legitnow: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2018
After all the shakara, comes the confession.

We never see Cuppy this happy for a very long time.

That is wat happens wen u allow yourself to be decieved.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Nwaoma14(f): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2018
Is it your pussy?[q cryuote author=Airforce1 post=71064973]This one be jumping from dick to dick like it's her birthright

From victor anechebe , tekno, Asa asika, some other unknown guys and now this new guy on the block .

I wonder what would be the current state of her Pussy .[/quote]

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by 2019elections: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2018
Daslim180:
Her business not mine. Meanwhile...

To people that drink salt water after sex:

Semen goes into your womb.
Salt water goes into your stomach.
Two different tunnels in the same body. There’s no connection between them.

That’s like noticing your toilet is dirty and washing your kitchen.
You just wasted your time �

I wonder why u got so many likes on that trash u just posted.
From ur point, if u take drugs to cure headache, it should go straight to the head abi?

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Positivepoint(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2018
Airforce1:
This one be jumping from dick to dick like it's her birthright

I wonder what would be the current state of her Pussy .

Independent state
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Chidex50(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:
We are not surprised, unto the next one. grin

She is a Yoruba girl so don't tell me u are shocked.
Keep one as gf to ur own peril.
They can cheat and triple date for Africa and are Neva satisfied with one dick, if u stay in Yoruba land u will know.
Just Bleep them and move on, I'm not hating but it's just a fact.
My apologies to the few faithful ones out there.

NO WONDER THEIR GUYS ARE BUSY MARRYING FROM OTHER TRIBES ESPECIALLY FROM THE IGBOS.THEIR GIRLS ARE JUST GOOD FOR FUN TIME!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by jagorinho: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

They can cheat and triple date for Africa and are Neva satisfied with one dick, if u stay in Yoruba land u will know.

please do me a favour, i just need to know your tribe and you get a comprehensive report of your girls, apart from politicians, another epidemic affecting this country is high number of stupid people roaming online and offline

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Xisnin(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

tgmservice:
na only dick matter this one sabi

All Afonja will always remain Afonja

I know you are from the region where prostitution is a rite of passage but you are blinded to that.
While sexual freedom depends on culture, prostitutes are universally loathed and despised all across the world.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Fitbillionairep: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2018
if to say this girl no be otedola pikin, she for me allen olosho.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Almaiga: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Bianka that was jumping from FFK to other Dicks before she finally settled with Ojukwu, nko? Is she Yoruba too? Besides, her Toto must be over stretched before she married your Uncle Ojukwu. grin

So you know, I'm not Yoruba. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by Nostradamus: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=]
apart from politicians, another epidemic affecting this country is high number of stupid people roaming online and offline[/quote]true.nothing but the absolute truth.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type by temmychic(f): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

You are hating!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Inaugurated As SSA To Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor (Pic) / Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.