Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,432 members, 7,881,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Aliero Declares Interest Of Third Term In The Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliero Declares Interest Of Third Term In The Senate (254 Views)

Cows Are Not Citizens Of Nigeria - Akpabio Slams Senator Aliero (Video) / Dogara, Lawal, Aliero Move To Adopt Consensus candidate / Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aliero Declares Interest Of Third Term In The Senate by Ellapana: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2018
A former governor and senator representing Kebbi Central constituency, Alhaji Adamu Aliero, has on Sunday made known his intention to represent his constituency for the third time in the Senate.

The two-term governor submitted his nomination form to seek re-election at the State APC Secretariat in Birnin Kebbi in company with hundreds of his supporters.

On the occasion, the former FCT minister pledged to continue to provide dividends of democracy to his constituents, the state, and Nigeria.

“I thank you for the confidence reposed in me, I promise to offer selfless service to humanity, ” he said.

He urged the people to collect their Permanent Voter Cards to re-elect President Muhammad Buhari and the state governor in the 2019 elections.

https://newsdey.com/aliero-declares-interest-of-third-term-in-the-senate/

At the APC Secretariat, two other aspirants Abu Najakku and Shehu Koko also submitted their forms respectively for Birnin Kebbi / Kalgo and Koko Besse / Maiyama federal constituencies.

(1) (Reply)

Linking Me To NDDC Contracts Is Malicious And Blackmail Says Cairo . / "We Have Come A Long Way In 3 Years" - President Muhammadu Buhari / Sowore, AAC Members Attacked And Teargassed At Ooni's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.