Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son In Terrible Car Crash After ‘getting High On Codeine’ (ph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son In Terrible Car Crash After ‘getting High On Codeine’ (ph (505 Views)

Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son In Terrible Car Crash After ‘getting High On Codeine’ (ph by daveobasi1: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2018
Sultan Of Sokoto’s son in terrible car crash after ‘getting high on codeine’ (Photos)

Sultan Of Sokoto’s eldest son, Amir Abubakar, has been involved in a terrible accident, reportedly after getting high on codeine.
According to Sahara Reporters, Amir was driving at a very high speed around 12noon within Sokoto Airport Road, in an area called Bado when the crash occurred.
With him in the car when the accident occured were Khalifa Maccido, son of Aliyu Macciddo, and another girl.
Eyewitnesses at the scene of the crash claimed Amir had been drunk while driving, and that a bottle of Benelyn Codeine syrup was found in the car.
While Amir was being taken to the hospital, officials of the Sultanate Council were reportedly seen removing the Sultanate council plate number from the car so as not to expose the Sultanate Council.

SaharaReporters say they contacted Faruku Ladan Ddaji, Secretary of the Sultanate, but he said he couldn’t confirm the story as he was out of town.
Amir was taken to the Usman Danfodio Teaching Hospital, where he has been unconscious.
SaharaReporters adds that Amir, believed to have been dismissed from a UK school due to his drunkenness, was seen earlier on Sunday leaving a guest house with the girl and his friend Khalifa.

see more photos:http://www.9jezeera.com.ng/2018/09/sultan-of-sokotos-son-in-terrible-car.html
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son In Terrible Car Crash After ‘getting High On Codeine’ (ph by donbachi(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2018
the high also high
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son In Terrible Car Crash After ‘getting High On Codeine’ (ph by 2extremes(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2018
Say no to drugs. But wait, I think it's better to die than to be poor in this life.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son In Terrible Car Crash After ‘getting High On Codeine’ (ph by yarimo(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Op where is pictures and videos of him while taking codeine before the accident as you claim? undecided angry

(1) (Reply)

“to Tame A Girl Like Me, You Need About ₦500 Million & I Would Become A Fool For / Blossom Chukwujekwu Recounts How He Proposed To Wife Maureen / The Love Is Stronger Than You Thought. Chioma Record Another Video With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.