Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,499 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters (1212 Views)

Dino Vs Wike: "If He Dares Me, I'll Expose All His Dirty Secrets" -SDM (VIDEO) / God Pity Nnamdi Kanu, If He Dares Us / Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by SaharaReporters: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2018

It was learnt that Ekpenyong, who has been endorsed by the PDP elders and stakeholders to contest against Akpabio for the Akwa Ibom North-West Senatorial seat, described the allegation as baseless and self-serving attempt to score a cheap political point.

The former Deputy Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Dr Chris Ekpenyong, said he would unleash damning records of Godswill Akpabio’s secret deals if he (Akpabio) continued in his campaign of calumny against him.

Akpabio, a former governor of the state, was alleged to have castigated Ekpenyong (his kinsman) that he deceived him into defecting from the People’s Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress.

It was learnt that Ekpenyong, who has been endorsed by the PDP elders and stakeholders to contest against Akpabio for the Akwa Ibom North-West Senatorial seat, described the allegation as baseless and self-serving attempt to score a cheap political point.

He said, “It sounds childish that someone of that level should make this kind of baseless allegation simply because I am challenging him for the mandate we willingly gave to him in 2015, which he threw away because of selfish interest.

“Assuming someone gave that kind of advice and agreed, it means someone can ask him to go and jump into the river and he would obeyed? If he (Akpabio) continues to attack me, I will unleash his records of secret deals.”

Speaking with hundreds of leaders and coordinators of one of his support groups in Uyo, Ekpenyong Volunteer Movement, on Saturday, he added that it was time for the electorate to be in the lead of rescuing Akwa Ibom and Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District from years of subjugation and underdevelopment.

According to him, the blackmailing antics occur because the PDP stakeholders in Akwa Ibom have taken a decision to enrol him as a consensus candidate to battle Akpabio and erase the sad chapter of years of underdevelopment and misrepresentation of the zone at the national level.

He said, “I am happy that generally, people know Akpabio to be an uncommon liar; he cannot continue to fool everybody all the times with his lies. I want to implore all of you to go back to your various local governments to begin your campaign for effective change in our zone.”

However,  Akpabio’s media aide, Anietie Ekpong, said his boss could not have said such a thing. He asked if Ekpenyong could establish where Akpabio had been alleged to have made the remarks.

He said, “I’m not aware of the statement alleged to have been made by my boss. This is politics season, so many rumours are flying about, especially from sources one cannot trace.

“If I may ask, where was the statement made? Was it at a press conference, release, interview, rally, or where else.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ill-expose-akpabio-if-he-dares-me-ekpenyong/amp/

Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by Cosplay: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2018
Smh
Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by tboycares: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2018
We cant wait
Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by Bolustical: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2018
Ok
Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by Hardewarlee(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2018
This Corrupt politicians just think it’s going to be like this forever ... Keep deceiving yourselves ...

God is watching all of una
Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by Bolustical: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmn
Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by BruncleZuma: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Ogbeni on behalf of Akpabio, I dare you.
Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by canalily(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Go on let us see his monkey yash
Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by lathrowinger: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2018
Plz don't. APC might send u to jail

1 Like

Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by iyerikan12: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2018
please do so
Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2018
Where is Nigeria going from here?

Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by ClassicMG(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2018
Why wait till he does ?
Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by femmy2010(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2018
What stops PDP from naming all corrupts members now? Must it always be when they toss to APC that they wouid wan o expose them ? I tire oo

They should expose them all now or keep quiet forever as many PDP members would be crowing soon.
Re: I’ll Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me —ekpenyong​/sahara Reporters by lalasticlala(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2018

(1)

PMB Does It Again! Abuja International Airport Rated Africas Best In Safety. / BREAKING NEWS: PDP Lawmaker Shot By Gunmen Is Dead / Abaribe Fani-kayode Helped Nnamdi Kanu Disappear From Nigeria Lawyer Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.