Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,982 members, 7,931,392 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? (27066 Views)

How A Common Tailor In Calabar Made 500$ Trading Forex Absent Minded / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
donbachi:
Spending my last 3k home and abroad buying soup things.to meet empty gas cylinder.

LMAO... grin grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by spencekat(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hmm!.I put on the back of my cloth to school just for a fixed early morning lecture.I got to my senses when I was about entering the lecture hall.I was hissing and smiling.It was embarassing.

Another one was the day I was rushing to attend a church program at the close of work and I decided to withdraw money at a nearby ATM gallery.Lo and behold!,after collecting the dispensed money,I forgot to take my ATM card.As I was about sitting in the church,one of my colleagues called and asked me where I kept my ATM card,I shouted Jesus.Thank God,it was during prayer section.I could not forgive myself till the next day.That was the dumbest thing I have done in this life.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by oluwasegun007(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Joystark:

...and you know this how?

May i know if you're a virgin? if yes no problem, If no....well, ok, no problem.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by meneski(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
You tell me... Have we?
Childhood geographical location... North or North central. If none of the above, maybe its not you.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by frozen70(f): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Why are you called frozen?

It's my choice of name
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by PrincessB1(f): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Babe mi.. weviniwasap. Seve ke
Oya share your craziest moment with us tongue
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by pinknipple: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2018

So funny that i still dont trust my self till date,
After selling mtn card to one big behind anty chidinma like that,as lazy as she could be,she requested i help in recharging it.guess what i threw away the #500 note and kept the recharged paper card in place of the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Albinoflash(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
2016 while i was in school i went to classes with my laptop,my samsung galaxy,my reading lamp and an extension to charge,after a time i had the need to use the atm to transfer money (5k) to a friend,i entrusted my stuffs to a coursemate telling him i would be back in 10mins.i got to the nearest bank and there was no network,had to visit another bank not very close,met a very long queue dat kept me for more than 3hrs.when i finished, i assumed the boy would have carried everything down to my lodge so i went straight home and asked all my lodge mate but they said they didn't c the boy and there was no way he would have carried it straight to his house cos' he must take my route home.mind u left the school at about 12pm,and waited till 6pm then i decided to go back skul maybe he might be dia doing his assignment.i got school searched for the guy everywhere but didn't find him,tried to call but wasn't richable.was going home so tiad n furios and just decided to walk nto the class and found my stuffs as i left dem

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by AmukuFord: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mine was voting for Buhari in 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by timidapsin(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrincessB1:

Lolz, that's definitely your spirit tongue grin
are you the lady that comes to me all night in my dreams? shocked
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by veilkonsultant: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Throwing the washing sponge into boiling groundnut oil instead of the washing bowl
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by PrincessB1(f): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
timidapsin:
are you the lady that comes to me all night in my dreams? shocked

I should be asking you that, cos a man's spirit do visit me almost every night.
Now that i have known, the mystery aint far-fetched anymore tongue grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Telling a man to leave the ATM queue yesterday ( He stood in front of the machine for too long), Didn't know he was a soldier, Oops too late...
*** I heard a heavy ___
*** I went black out
*** Regained consciousness this morning.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
prince049:

You're a lovely soul o
I know you wanted to say, you're a dumb soul o.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by FuckFuckBoy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
I forgot to say "amen" during holy Communion so the Priest asked again and I guess I blanked out so he stopped proceedings and started asking me embarrassing questions like "Are you sure you've passed holy Communion class?"
I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me that day because my crush was attending the same mass cry and she was laughing her head off angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by snipesdam(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
I once threw away N100 while inside a bus thinking it was the gala wrapper on the other hand... angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by ikorodureporta: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dis is so dumb...i was waiting to cross a busy road when a lil boy joined me to take him across... I told d boy to go when d road was free, but forgot that wanted to cross too cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by toffyz(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
This happened to my uncle, I was in secondary sch then, my uncle wanted to make a compliant to the principal..he drove all d way from home to sch about 4kms not knowing he wasn't putting on any foot ware and he was well dressed and set for work that morning... BH he made sure he sees d principal dh day....lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by ozoekwe(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
After boasting to my babe that no one cooks indomie noodles better than I do, I wanted to impress her the day she came visiting. I bought sardine, 3eggs for two packs of indomie, carrots, etc but I forgot to add the indomie sauce.

The indomie was so tasteless despite all the orishirishi wen I use cook am, ashame catch me no be small that day

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by toffyz(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Abou a year ago I don high, I wan con piss...I con dey ask my padi say "guy I fit piss" dh same day I used morning fresh liquid to wash my hand thinking na water I dey use...I jus dey pour ham anyhow

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by RexTramadol1: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
I came here to just laugh

And I've bn laffin without noticing
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Amaureen: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
I DRESSED FOR LECTURES AND WENT TO SCHOOL. I WAS ALMOST AT THE SCHOOL GATE WHEN I DISCOVER THAT I WAS STILL PUTTING ON MY HAIR NET. I WANTED TO DIE THAT DAY because I EVEN TREKKED TO SCHOOL DOING FYN GAL NOT KNOWING THAT MY HAIRNET WAS ON MY HAIR WITH A VERY ROUGH WEAVON. I HUMBLE DAT DAY FOR ABRAKA

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Folksyharry(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
donbachi:
Spending my last 3k home and abroad buying soup things.to meet empty gas cylinder.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Man this is a major crisis.
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Puvo: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
My babe visited me one time. It was raining so I accompanied my her to look for a cab.I was the one with umbrella so when she found a cab and entered I folded the umbrella forgetting it was still raining..it was when some guys at my area started laughing Nd were asking me if rain had stopped falling that I realized rain was flogging me

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by hrhbae: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
this happened jst yesterday. I was cooking and needed salt. I combed d whole kitchen for the salt's container for about 20minutes while the container sat on the kitchen cabinet starring at me d whole time.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by talk2rotman(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
Divay22:

[/b]
cheesy grin cheesy
Hope you ate the moi moi like that grin

u want make I dey purge?
I had to bring down d half done moimoi den untie it and add groundnut oil.... but it wasn't sweet as expected again
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Thollex(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
lilmax:
was at the atm when I was supposed to withdraw 100k, but I pressed 300k...lol, anyways I took the 100k and left, so others picked the 200k grin

wanted to buy iPhone X with the money but later found out the money isn't complete grin

well, went to another atm and withdrew 450k, so no problems cool

Three gbosa for you
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by timidapsin(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrincessB1:

I should be asking you that, cos a man's spirit do visit me almost every night.
Now that i have known, the mystery aint far-fetched anymore tongue grin
Now I know why i wake every morning feeling tired with body pains...
What have you been doing to me every night when I visit? cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by WavesOfGlory(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
My first trip abroad. It was a family vacation to Dubai.

My family had gone ahead of me to Lagos, cos I had earlier rescheduled the flight cos of work, so I met them at the airport where my In-laws brought them.

With all my bigman formings, after the bye -bye hugs I wasn't even allowed to check in. My permit to Dubai was to expire that day while my family's were still valid. My agent just explained one iro for me on phone.

See me speaking grammar at the airport that day. My father in law just dey hold me as I dey para dey embarass my surname.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by cooltola(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
I spend 4 hours looking for my house key ,only to find out the key was in my bag all the while

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Chukazu: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
You're laughing... It wasn't funny then.

In my head, i knew i was an idiot to have done something like that... But one voice(which i now know to be the voice of the devil) kept telling me i did the right thing.

It might be the voice of God ooo
Re: What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
craziest- hitting a girls ass really hard while queuing in the bank.. she was like looking back at me giving me one deadly facial expression..

dumbest.. walking right into a gutter.. I was like what the hell.. people were even asking if I was drunk or something

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Snake Killed In My Lodge / Great Photographs Collected From History 2. / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.