Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,890 members, 7,933,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:09 AM

Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (29572 Views)

Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan / Catholic Church, Market, Houses Collapse In Benue State. Many Injured / Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by lawalosky(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:
please, any time you push topics like this to front page, always ask the OP to clarify if it's petrol (pms) or gas (lpg).

Thank you.
It Is Gas explosion, what clarification again are u talking about??
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by 12345baba(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
God heal them! Human body.
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by fdesigner: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
OMG! I feel for that guy on a bike
No one to help with a car?, even keke could have been better. Oh! this is not fair
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by J2381: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
lawalosky:

It Is Gas explosion, what clarification again are u talking about??
did it occur to you that petrol is also called gas?

3 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by lawalosky(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:
did it occur to you that petrol is also called gas?
I understand ur point bro. Is a gas cylinder station.
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
You no go even see emergency response unit...No stretcher, no Ambulance...

The Governor de hustle to go Senate after 8 years of doing nothing

Useless country

2 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by J2381: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
lawalosky:

I understand ur point bro. Is a gas cylinder station.
a skid, a gas refilling plant or a peddler station?
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by owukpa(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by eejo(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
The country health care system is dead. Nigeria no ambulance, burns patient on the floor my GOD the guy will die due massive infection from floor. President buhari fails to fix the health care system instead he runs to UK leaving poor ones to die in his country

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by lawalosky(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
J2381:
a skid, a gas refilling plant or a peddler station?
A Local refilling plant...
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by ab3458(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is pure negligence, my friend who just refilled gas cylinder some weeks back complained that the storage tank was leaking gas and they were trying to patch it

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
not even emergency response team.. Zai Barbar has sold Nigeria to the Dogs

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by J2381: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
lawalosky:

A Local refilling plant...
ok
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Haribobo: 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
OP. This explosion didn’t happen in Sandaji Filling station pls.

And it didn’t even start from Natson filling station or Monaco Gas.

An electric spark started the fire and it spread across to Natson and then Monaco has. Sandaji filling station is untouched.

✌�
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by jakeFrost: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
i followed this same road to my ppa this morning. RIP to the dead
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by ahmtech93(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Just d day Saraki storm Lafia, Gas dey explode...It's well
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Mankosi: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
I weep for this country.
No ambulance? Where's NEMA? Road safety and fire fighters and Co.
I can't believe a burnt person is taking himself to a hospital.
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Aulerid(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
*BLACK MONDAY IN LAFIA AT MONACO GAS STATION*. On the 9th of September 2018 a gas tanker was to offload gas at Monaco gas station, unfortunately the host linking to the tanker was unable to loose, and the CEO called the company to complain of the problem. The company quickly sent a staff to rectify the problem immediately. On the 10th @ 8am the staff rectified the problem by servicing the nozzle and the host to enable the offload, while trying to fix it back the nozzle refused to fixed properly, he was over powered by the situation quickly he ran away then others follow him and ran for safety across the highway linking Jos and Markudi road trying to stop vehicles coming from both sides of the road. While the traffic was held, a Sharon car was on a high speed tho people try to stop him but the driver was adamant trying to beat the traffic, the screech of his car ignited the fire. So many casualties were recorded along the highway. keke Napep, Cars and motorbikes burned to ashes.
*Pray for the family of the victims.*
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Ziel20: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
3kay945:

What's the cause bro? Accident?

Gas leakage o
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Teaser4(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
na this place I dey fill my cylinder, when I dey serve for lafia den... chai. may God be with them oh...so pathetic
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nicky11: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2018
God have mercy, I pray for that guys quick recovery

Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by God2man(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2018
Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2018
Does NEMA not exist in Nasarawaw state that a man with that state of burns state is left to mount motorcycle? I'm very sure the money that is meant such rescue must have been shared by the men at the the top. Armed robbers as Nigerian leaders.

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by Danhumprey: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
ITbomb:
Oh my God

We don't even have ambulance. What a wicked country
And you still dey here? In this wicked country? tongue

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion In Lafia Nasarawa State, Many Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) by ITbomb(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Danhumprey:
And you still dey here? In this wicked country? tongue
Abeg help me get visa to Finland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gas Cylinder Explosion Destroys Properties In Alapere, Lagos. 4 Persons Rescued / Get A Portable Car Port And Aluminium Roofing Systems For Your Building Cheap! / Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.