Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,668 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Wizkid Commences D Actualization Of His Dream Of Buildin Schools In Evry Country - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Commences D Actualization Of His Dream Of Buildin Schools In Evry Country (364 Views)

Davido Acquires Large Expanse Of Land In Banana Island To Build His Dream Home / Kid Comedienne, Emmanuella, Shows Off New Car Barely 3months After Buildin House / Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Commences D Actualization Of His Dream Of Buildin Schools In Evry Country by MsDoris(f): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nigerian award winning singer, Wizkid, has revealed that building a school in every African country has always been his dream.

Despite the fact that the young singer in his 200 level at Lead City University where he was transferred to from Lagos State Univertisty, dropped out of school in his 200 level to pursue a career in music, fame and wealth, he still aspires to provide education in Africa by building schools and hopefully reducing the tuition fee to the barest minimum so it could benefit the low income earners.

Though the tweet has long been deleted, however Wizkid wrote;

"I’ll need help from Fans to pick where we start this. trying to build a school in every Country in Africa.. Thats my dream.

“Using my own profits from this business partnership with Nike to build schools back home in Lagos. #Educationforeverychild.

“I’ll need help from fans to pick where we start this. Trying to build a school in every country in Africa. That’s my dream. Surulere, Lagos, Ghana and Benin Republic,”.

Continue here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/09/wizkid-commences-his-dream-of-building.html

Re: Wizkid Commences D Actualization Of His Dream Of Buildin Schools In Evry Country by fynlola: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
ojuelegba to the world

(1) (Reply)

Actor Kunle Afod Ignores Wife’s Infidelity Allegation / Popular Blogger,linda Ikeji Now A Proud Mum. / Drake Surprise Visit To 11yr Old Girl After 9hrs Heart Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.