Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,460 members, 7,888,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/18 (258 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/18 by dallyemmy: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/18 by dallyemmy: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Prayer Points For Today’s Open Heaven 11 September 2018 – Great God I

1.Thank You, Father, for sacrificing Your only begotten son, Jesus, for the redemption of my soul from eternal destruction.

2.Thank You, Father, for the grace to surrender my life to You, for Your use.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

4.Father, let Your Holy Spirit take dominion over my life, and let all the activities of the flesh be totally subdued, in Jesus’ name.

5.Father, May the peace of the Lord continually be with you in Jesus’ Name.

6.Prince of peace, I ask that you come into my life with Your peace, In this world of war and turbulence.

7.Father, help me never to harden my heart against Your word, that I may not miss my miracles and breakthroughs, in Jesus’ name.

8.He who saw the beginning of everything on earth, good and bad, and He will also see their end because He is the Alpha and Omega in Jesus’ Name.

9.Father, help me to meet up with all conditions necessary for me to receive my blessings and breakthroughs from You, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, for every seed that I have sown in Your kingdom, let me receive bountiful harvest, in Jesus’ name.

11.Father, let all the fastings, prayers, offerings and sacrifices, etc, of your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, come up to You, today, as a sweet smelling savour, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Night Prayers (12) / Endtime: See People's Reaction To A Pastor Who Uses Snake For Deliverance / His Love; His Gift; His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.