Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,038 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops (977 Views)

Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria / Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi / Yet They Cry Everyday, "Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by 1Ebiscoo: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has told Catholic bishops that his administration has no plans to Islamize Nigeria.

Speaking at the closing ceremony of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), President Buhari said there is no fact to indicate that the present administration was out to Islamize the country.

The president who was represented by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, said such religious propaganda has created suspicion, distrust and disharmony in the country.

“There has been a lot of negative propaganda being instigated by outsiders and finds narrative in the church that there is a plan to islamise Nigeria without any credible fact. The issue of membership of Nigeria to OIC, Shariah and farmers/herdsmen clashes had created a lot of suspicion in the minds of the people despite the fact that the problems had existed in the country for several decades.” Buhari said

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/i-have-no-plans-to-islamise-nigeria.html

Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
We don't hear control your herdsmen's and release Leah now not 2weeks to election, for political gain
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Mystiquefia: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Islamize Nigeria?? I Have Always Posited Thats Its Only A Brainwashed And Deluded Ipob Wailer That Would Believe This Malicious And Unscrupulous Agenda Of Islamization Ballyhoo. How Can Such An Agenda Succeede When The Vice President Is A Christian, The Secretary To The Federal Govt Boss Mustapha Is A Catholic Member. More Than HALF Of NASS Members And The Armed Forces Are Christians??
To Be Candid, I Hate Dirty Jokes

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
You don't need to say anything. Your actions say loouuddeerr!!!!!!!
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Homeboiy: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
you can't even do it
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Austin4lif: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Islamize Nigeria?? I Have Always Posited Thats Its Only A Brainwashed And Deluded Ipob Wailer That Would Believe This Malicious And Unscrupulous Agenda Of Islamization Ballyhoo. How Can Such An Agenda Succeede When The Vice President Is A Christian, The Secretary To The Federal Govt Boss Mustapha Is A Catholic Member. More Than HALF Of NASS Members And The Armed Forces Are Christians??
ipob is just a small group or are you referring to the powerful igbo race In general? come out clear don't be afraid of saying your mind.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Mahsums: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
The only work of Christians (especially flat headed jewdas) is no accuse Muslims of bigotry and/or islamization
Carry on mr President God dey behind you
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Mystiquefia: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Austin4lif:
ipob is just a small group or are you referring to the powerful igbo race In general? come out clear don't be afraid of saying your mind.

Does The Ipob Group Not Champion The Interest Of The Overall Igbo Race In General? If I Was Insulting Ipob, Common Sense Should Tell You That Am Also Passing Jabs At People Like You.
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by chiagozien(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nigeria with only hausafulani and yorubas will be a better country.
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by EmirAbj: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
Exactly, No Plan For That
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Austin4lif: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Does The Ipob Group Not Champion The Interest Of The Overall Igbo Race In General? If I Was Insulting Ipob, Common Sense Should Tell You That Am Also Passing Jabs At People Like You.
your generation can not compete with the average igbo person. your envy on igbos will halt your progress in life.
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Kingspin(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Arrest all killer herdsmen, return lands they forceful took, end dead's of innocent Christians in the North and allow them to worship freely.

Not looking bright president.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Kingspin(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Tell that to China. Even after thousands of Christians have been killed by Islamic militias some people don't believe that the Christians in the North are deliberately been targeted,persecuted and killed.

Siding Buhari doesn't make one get good sense.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Mystiquefia: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Kingspin:
Tell that to China. Even after thousands of Christians have been killed by Islamic militias some people don't believe that the Christians in the North are deliberately been targeted,persecuted and killed.

Siding Buhari doesn't make one get good sense.

Stop Quoting Me Out Of Context..
Christians As Well As Muslims Are Being Killed In The North.. So Spare Me Ur Shit

1 Like

Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Mystiquefia: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Austin4lif:
your generation can not compete with the average igbo person. your envy on igbos will halt your progress in life.

The Average Igbo People I Know Cant Even Afford To Feed Their Kids 3 Square Meal Per Day Hence Buhari Had To Come To Their Aid With The School Feeding Programme And Trader Moni Programme. Argue With Your Phone..
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by gen2briz(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Before nko

Kólé werk
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Austin4lif: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Mystiquefia:

The Average Igbo People I Know Cant Even Afford To Feed Their Kids 3 Square Meal Per Day Hence Buhari Had To Come To Their Aid With The School Feeding Programme And Trader Moni Programme. Argue With Your Phone..
you that is arguing hw much do you worth? As for me, I don't have much to brag but I pay people salary including two of your Yoruba people.
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Kingspin(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Stop Quoting Me Out Of Context..
Christians As Well As Muslims Are Being Killed In The North.. So Spare Me Ur Shit
You said both Muslims and Christians? Stop! Please let be truthful for once in our life time.. The primary reason/target for all the militias in Northern Nigeria are Christians and non tribe. There fact and figure are all over the news and internet.

Those whose lands and lives are been taking on Benue, Kaduna and Jos are not Muslims.. The mass burials in Benue state were never Muslims please.
This is a well organized crime.
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Omeokachie: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
Is this a new resolution to come into effect as from 2019?
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Mystiquefia: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2018
Kingspin:
You said both Muslims and Christians?

Those whose lands and lives are been taking on Benue, Kaduna and Jos are not Muslims.. The mass burials in Benue state were never Muslims please.
This is a well organized crime.

You Musn't Play The Religious Card To Suit Your Ipob Propaganda, Must You?

The Belligerency In The North Central Is A Conflict Between Two Distinct Groups Namely Farmers And Herders, Since It Arises Over Disputes On Land And Cattle. Its Not A Religious Crisis Like The Boko Haram Menace In The Core North Since The Grievances Of Party's Involved Anchors On Indiscriminate Grazing, Cattle Russtling Which Are The Ripple Effect Of Climate Change, Forced Nomadic Fulani Herdsmen Into Seeking Greener Pastures In The Middlebelt. You Are Not More Enlightened Than D United Nations Investigative Envoy To The Middlebelt And The UN Secretary-General Antonio Guteres Special Representative For West Africa And The Sahel Ibn Mohammed That Has Certified It So

1 Like

Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Bella55555(f): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Definitely he has to protect his interest abiiiiiiiii no be so
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Kingspin(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mystiquefia:

You Musn't Play The Religious Card To Suit Your Ipob Propaganda, Must You?

The Belligerency In The North Central Is A Conflict Between Two Distinct Groups Namely Farmers And Herders, Since It Arises Over Disputes On Land And Cattle. Its Not A Religious Crisis Like The Boko Haram Menace In The Core North Since The Grievances Of Party's Involved Anchors On Indiscriminate Grazing, Cattle Russtling Which Are The Ripple Effect Of Climate Change, Forced Nomadic Fulani Herdsmen Into Seeking Greener Pastures In The Middlebelt. You Are Not More Enlightened Than D United Nations Investigative Envoy To The Middlebelt And The UN Secretary-General Antonio Guteres Special Representative For West Africa And The Sahel Ibn Mohammed That Has Certified It So
Is not a religious crises but no church or Christian community in Borno state etc. is left out of destruction. Imagine if it were the other faith doing the killing. I cannot play cards here only stating the original facts and daily massacres which all of can see.

There is no room for half truth. Muslims cannot be taken Christian girl and still claim peaceful religion.. Why can't they kiddnap themselves and leave other faith. Must their mission target other faiths.

I am not speaking against all Muslims but some.
Let the Imams and co Change their teaching and orientation, wrong information among Muslims are fuelling this crises. They don't teach love.

We are in this country when the presidency advise Nigerians to submit their land or die. Some people has be pointed out for their involvement in the current killings but the president, police and army remain silent but jump to arrest women. No need for defense here.

Leave the Christians alone, stop killing them.
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by mbos: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Austin4lif:

All Igbos, Ijaws, Efik Ibubio e,tc are IPOB Member or Supporters.

I no you dont stay in Biafraland to think otherwise.
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Almaiga: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mr President, you owe no one any explanation. This is a Propaganda engineered by IPOB and PDP.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

Sai Baba!!!

Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Even if you have plans, u won't me able to
Re: I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:34am On Sep 14, 2018
mbos:

All Igbos, Ijaws, Efik Ibubio e,tc are IPOB Member or Supporters.

I no you dont stay in Biafraland to think otherwise.
will you shut up OSU

(1) (Reply)

Witches In Nigeria Talk Tough, Say They Warned Buhari, APC To Beware Of Saraki / We Are Banning Okada Riders From Major Roads In Osun, They Are Thieves - Adeleke / 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.