Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,350 members, 7,884,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs. (992 Views)

Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) / Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs / Man Dies After Overdosing On 'Gutter Water', An Illicit Drug Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs. by Issafela: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Now this ridiculous, an African man was seen mopping a river after overdosing on drugs.

Watch Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/man-seen-mopping-a-river-after-overdosing-on-drugs-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique

Re: Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs. by Issafela: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2018

Re: Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs. by gaby(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
You never see some kind weed do you something.

When you take some kind weed, lion go be like pussy for your eye, river na swimming pool.

As a young kid wey still dey form badoski, I went to a joint with my friend. You needed to see the kind of Brothrs that were there, all smoking weed.

They were passing the weed round and said to pass on to us smallie. There was ofcourse an unwritten rule not to break the chain as the weed makes a round, clock or anti-clock wise.

When it got to our turn we took a drag and puffed with serious coughs. Before you knew it all the Big Big brothers were looking like my age mates.

When it got time to start heading home, I was feeling like one who was carrying the worlds burden on his head. I couldnt get my ass off the ground. And when I eventually did, my friend and I held on to each other like lovers anything short of that would have sent us both sprawling either ways.

I remember walking and avoiding imaginary potholes on a very fine graded road ooo. When we got to a point where we had to cross the road my people come and see drama...lol

We were busy at a spot not able to decide when to venture across the road because a car that was some km's away from us was always zoomed in and seemed closer than it truly was.

I saw a couple of my late acquaintances in my hallucination and would be waving. In fact, the paranoia was out of this world.

It took straight seven days to get the stuff out of my system.

Very funny...No play with igbo ooo..

Na so you go dey suspect everything and everybody unnecessarily...shuoo...no be person advice me say e no good for my body...i give myself sense shaperly.

Enjoy my siggy oo

4 Likes

Re: Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs. by dingbang(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Osogbo weed is the cause.. I know
Re: Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs. by dyangprof(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
gaby:
You never see some kind weed do you something.

When you take some kind weed, lion go be like pussy for your eye, river na swimming pool.

As a young kid wey still dey form badoski, I went to a joint with my friend. You needed to see the kind of Brothrs that were there, all smoking weed.

They were passing the weed round and said to pass on to us smallie. There was ofcourse an unwritten rule not to break the chain as the weed makes a round, clock or anti-clock wise.

When it got to our turn we took a drag and puffed with serious coughs. Before you knew it all the Big Big brothers were looking like my age mates.

When it got time to start heading home, I was feeling like one who was carrying the worlds burden on his head. I couldnt get my ass off the ground. And when I eventually did, my friend and I held on to each other like lovers anything short of that would have sent us both sprawling either ways.

I remember walking and avoiding imaginary potholes on a very fine graded road ooo. When we got to a point where we had to cross the road my people come and see drama...lol

We were busy at a spot not able to decide when to venture across the road because a car that was some km's away from us was always zoomed in and seemed closer than it truly was.

I saw a couple of my late acquaintances in my hallucination and would be waving. In fact, the paranoia was out of this world.

It took straight seven days to get the stuff out of my system.

Very funny...No play with igbo ooo..

Na so you go dey suspect everything and everybody unnecessarily...shuoo

Enjoy my siggy oo

Clap fa yasef!!!

What you typed above shows DAT you ar also high on drugs like that dude moping a river

Say no to drugs

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs. by Elumity414(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Na Ghana SK the nigga take?
Re: Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs. by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2018
Na so God go give my enemies work o!
Re: Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs. by jerflakes(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Bloggers sef

Person wey dey clean dirty mop stick For water, una Don turn am to sensational news

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs. by alyssacaroline: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2018
These maladies, both liquor addiction, and dependence, much like bipolar or sorrow and distinctive ailments, are still not seen as genuine illnesses. Individuals modest far from looking for help since it's seen as being to some degree ethically off the way, that they've lost their direction. Each type of compulsion is awful, regardless of whether the opiate is liquor or morphine or vision. We expect that Online Essay Service is beneficial when you wind up convincing or get a positive commitment to the made material.
Re: Man Seen Mopping A River After overdosing on drugs. by Tamarapetty(f): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2018
Lol, i weak

(1) (Reply)

6 Days Before He Was Stab Oluomo Asked Opposition Party To Bring Gun To Campaign / Custom Officer Just Killed A Nigerian Citizen Along Ore Benin Expressway / Please I Need Someone Who Can Track A Stolen Phone Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.