Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,215 members, 7,943,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

War Of Mathematics- Waec/jamb Mathematics Demystified. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / War Of Mathematics- Waec/jamb Mathematics Demystified. (689 Views)

Anambra Boy Gets 99 In JAMB Mathematics, Scores 337 Total / Meet Iya Abubakar Who Became A Professor Of Mathematics At 28 / Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Of Mathematics- Waec/jamb Mathematics Demystified. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Do you have any challenging topic in Mathematics?

Is any question around the scope of WAEC/JAMB Mathematics proving difficult to solve?

As you are read thus, your worries are over.

Nairaland Mathematicians at your service.

Rediscover your latent passion for Mathematics again.

You can now snap/screenshot any Jamb/Waec question/topic for instant solution by Nairaland Mathematical Gurus.

This service is free.

Let the Mathematical War Begin...

Note: I don't claim to know it all. I am only here to help aspiring WAEC/JAMB candidates with the little I know.

Rules

No insults or intimidation
No derailing of the thread.

thanks

xxteddyxxx

Cc lalasticlala seun
Re: War Of Mathematics- Waec/jamb Mathematics Demystified. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nairaland mathematicians let's endeavour to help out...

Maths is fun.

Nothing else ( apart from hot ladies) fascinates me more than the fundamental theorem of calculus.

Screenshot/post your questions
Re: War Of Mathematics- Waec/jamb Mathematics Demystified. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
still available
Re: War Of Mathematics- Waec/jamb Mathematics Demystified. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Find the gradient of a line which is perpendicular to the line with the equation 3x + 2y + 1 = 0?
Re: War Of Mathematics- Waec/jamb Mathematics Demystified. by Kelly2713(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
I love this. Let me grab my pen, a sheet of paper and my log table

Let the questions keep coming!

Mathematicians in the house i hail oooooo
Make we break mathematics its ribs
Re: War Of Mathematics- Waec/jamb Mathematics Demystified. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Find the gradient of a line which is perpendicular to the line with the equation 3x + 2y + 1 = 0?

Solution

Re: War Of Mathematics- Waec/jamb Mathematics Demystified. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
post your troubling Jamb /Waec math questions....let's go
Re: War Of Mathematics- Waec/jamb Mathematics Demystified. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Post your challenging Jamb/waec questions.

Nairaland mathematicians are at your service.
Re: War Of Mathematics- Waec/jamb Mathematics Demystified. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Here is a tip to get any number Base subtraction question orrectly.
Number Base subtraction becomes easy once you remember that
irrespective of the Base you are working on, what you borrow from
another number must always be the given base.
It's just like normal base 10 subtraction. Once a subtraction is not
possible, e.g 212-9, you borrow from the next number beside 2: but
whatever you borrow becomes 10 once you place it on 2.
thus if you are in base 5, whatever you borrow must be 5,
if you are working in base 7, whatever you borrow must be 7, and
so on.

check out the example below.

Re: War Of Mathematics- Waec/jamb Mathematics Demystified. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2018
Good morning.

Still available

Screenshot/post your questions or topics you don't understand.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Just Two Writers / Schlumberger 2019 Siwes/internship/industrial Training / Details On JAMB 2019 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.