Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,446 members, 7,934,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Searching For Business Partner With Promising Ideas! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Searching For Business Partner With Promising Ideas! (486 Views)

Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Business Partner With Promising Ideas! by KayPapi: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
I am an entrepreneur looking to invest a sizeable amount to startup or develop a business!

If you have a business or idea, and you are looking for investors/partners, kindly get back to me!
Re: Searching For Business Partner With Promising Ideas! by breadtom: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Pls chat me on watsup 08062251431.
KayPapi:
I am an entrepreneur looking to invest a sizeable amount to startup or develop a business!

If you have a business or idea, and you are looking for investors/partners, kindly get back to me!

Re: Searching For Business Partner With Promising Ideas! by BlueFlyDesign: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
I have a team of passionate young guys and we have an idea that we believe is the next big thing... And according to a business analyst, if successfully implemented it could be worth more than $80billion in 5-10yrs.
Whatsapp: 08130901255
Re: Searching For Business Partner With Promising Ideas! by KayPapi: 1:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Share your business idea or industry here or my email! dahunsi.kayode@yahoo.com

I'm not chatting on whatsapp or phone calls at this point until I find the business captivating!
Re: Searching For Business Partner With Promising Ideas! by BlueFlyDesign: 1:53am On Sep 11, 2018
KayPapi:
Share your business idea or industry here or my email! dahunsi.kayode@yahoo.com

I'm not chatting on whatsapp or phone calls at this point until I find the business captivating!
Acknowledged
Re: Searching For Business Partner With Promising Ideas! by YorubaEmir: 4:53am On Sep 11, 2018
On a second thought, my idea might be stolen. It's a well conceived, unique, tech-oriented, idea. I can't risk it angry
Re: Searching For Business Partner With Promising Ideas! by FrankTalk1: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2018
Looking for a business partner is one thing but ensure that whoever you accept as your partner has something of value to contribute to your business.

He/she should compliment your weaknesses and both of you should make everything as official as possible by documenting your signed agreements to avoid having issues later on.

See 16 REASONS WHY MANY BUSINESSES FAIL AND HOW TO AVOID THEM.
Re: Searching For Business Partner With Promising Ideas! by temple007: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Good day my name are Iro Iheanyi Temple I have a vast experience in logistics and am on a project of running a logistics company known as Colreg Logistics. I will send you my business profile send me your email address.
Reach me on colreglogistics@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Droplets Software House -Business Website Developers / I want to buy a verified naija AdSense account / Apa Wood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.