Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,130 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

Members Guide @light House Of Wisdom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Members Guide @light House Of Wisdom (1186 Views)

Daily Wisdom For Your Marriage / House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband / Some Words Of Wisdom For Young Wives From Adaeze Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Members Guide @light House Of Wisdom by bunbit23: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Before I go on responding to questions and comments in the house, let me first remind us about this important information.

There are things you may do at your convinent, hoping it's right while it's wrong

There are things you may do, feeling relaxed with it while it's a disturbances to someone else, perhaps someone involved

Why am I saying these? And who am I talking to?

I am saying this because it call for my concern (as someone who is involved).

I'm referring to members of light house of wisdom where knowledge rule

Let's be guided!

Before you joined us @light house of wisdom, we have balanced this forum to serve you better

We aren't here for the rich nor for the poor. Rather we are here to serve humanity

Take note of this!

To prove this further, we have a priest in the house. A spiritualist through whom spiritual information are brought to you when necessary

We have monitors in the house not just a monitor but monitors who are dutiful.

We have rules guiding members of light house of wisdom. These rules was made before you joined us and you must respect the rule no matter who you are and what you think you are. As a member of light house of wisdom, you are to keep our rules otherwise you click exit (leaving the room)

Immediately you join light house of wisdom, you are expected to introduce yourself, telling us your names and location. These are only information we required of you to help us serve you better

When you do, this goes along way helping monitors to reach out to you. The monitors are to bring you up to date, providing answers and ritual guides to help your spiritual journey (reason why you are here)

Knowing this is a spiritual forum, if you are here with us, you are expected to have sound spiritual information. This is why we are here!

Before now, we have taken so many rituals which are uncountable. These rituals have truly helped members who joined following directives

Some of the rituals the monitors should help you through if you do the necessary as stated

Knowing that spirituality is a journey of knowledge, you must start somewhere for proper guide (more especially for your security)

A step taken upon true information spiritually is a step towards wisdom

While you do the least you were been guided, follow directives. Don't rely on your own understanding instead ask questions for sound knowledge

When you have perfected those rituals as given, there are several other rituals which the monitors can help you with(should you ask)

Remember, am talking about monitors here

I am off the picture. GM is off the picture. Odogwuakataaka is off the picture. Isi mmiri igbo nille is off the picture

Therefore, I restrict any member of light house of wisdom to write me on rituals done already.

If you must do that, consider it as disturbances to my person and I won't take it from you

We have facebook group page where we posted several rituals taken so far. Our nairaland page covers some rituals as well.

While some are not posted online for some reasons

I don't go yesterday. I always mind the future therefore no one should draw me backwards (asking questions on rituals)

I don't care when you joined us. You may join today or tomorrow, but then no matter when you joined: we have made provisions for you. Follow directives to help us serve you better

Understand @light house of wisdom, ekere oru eke - there are divisions of labour

Know when to write me and why you must write me. Don't disturb me when you shouldn't do so.

For those of you who are reporting dreams to me. If you can recall, I have stopped interpreting dreams

I did dream interpretation earlier, when I have not provided solutions on how to tackle your dreams

Haven done that, given so many different ritual guides on dreams. I see no reason why you should write me on your dreams

You people must understand my person to help me serve you better

I have many services offline and so many services online.

We aren't two! It's just but one isi mmiri igbo nille. Don't stress me much for my happiness and your services

Whenever you are writing me, let it be on important matters

I don't care to know much about you and never want to get into any body's private life. I am a spiritualist. Any matter related to spiritualism, I am here to help serve you better

Don't write me telling me about your marriage, business, dreams and abracadabra.

Should you need spiritual assistance, you may consider consulting me

I have to state this clearly because it's getting out of hand.

If you are here for spiritual information, mind your purpose of been here. Take rituals serious

This has been my keyword. Take rituals serious no matter who you are

If I can provide ritual exercise when least expected, I wonder why someone can't take it serious knowing this is to help yourself grow spiritually

Instead of you Joining, what you did was to ignore only to write me at your convinent requesting for a guide on a ritual we have taken so many months or weeks ago as if I am your servant

Some of you don't read meaning in your actions. Even though I am your servant, a servant of human and spirit: but then I am not your slave.

Therefore, respect yourself and know what you should know.

Finally, I won't like to repeat myself over this same issue. Let everyone know his limit to help services.

If you need spiritual consultation and services, write me providing your information for consult. Report necessary matters to help solutions. Don't write telling me you don't have money for spiritual consultation as if we are here for your money

To prove to you our aim is not to have your money but to deliver you from spiritual ignorant which is main reason why you suffer today 'is the reason for our daily spiritual update and ritual guides'.

Haven known these, join our rituals and keep your money. No one asked you for money. This is why our rituals are free of charge

If you have reasons for spiritual consult or other services write me on that and when you do, have in mind you are going to pay for the services. I have a fixed charge for spiritual consultation.

Don't write telling me you don't have money and expect me to pity you. The moment I had pity and shown pity on you was the moment I provided free ritual guide to help your spiritual journey

If I can spend 7 days and nights providing ritual directives while we had 7days ritual exercise, I don't think there's a sacrifice greater than that hence none of you were asked to pay for the services or contribute a dine (if you paid, have your say now)

I have made and still making sacrifices for you daily. Therefore don't expect me to pity you too much
Re: Members Guide @light House Of Wisdom by bunbit23: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
If you had shown concern to yourself as I do, by now you would have been a different person

Therefore, pity yourself!

I have done greater than to pity you and will do much more

A word is enough for the wise!

Emmanuel Ghana:
Sure GM

Yes truth we deserve

(1) (Reply)

Men Will Love This Product (NOVAGE MEN) / Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. / Questions to Consider Before Renting a New Apartment in a New Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.