Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,902 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:31 PM

Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. (595 Views)

Romance To Death, Happening Right Now / Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? / Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
I have been on Nairaland for years now but I'm actually new to the romance section. Many posts in this section are downright appalling.

On every thread, you must see one senseless post or the other bashing women. Won fi seyin ni?

Some of you talk as if you fell from the sky, not born by a woman. Some of the comments are even scary atimes, I pity the women around you people.

It's getting old and irritating, a girl hurt you? Suck it up and move on! So many heartless men out there too but you don't see girls crying up and down yen yen yen.

You all talk about and treat women shabbily but you expect to be treated well. You get what you give!

1 Like

Re: Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. by Oluromantic: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Even your post don't deserve any respect sef.
Re: Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. by Bluezy13(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmm...no wonder you think like a new tenant in a face me I face you.

You are really new.
Re: Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. by ImaIma1(f): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
It has been a norm for a long time. Too many bashing of women on this section.

They act like they hate us but they love us too much to leave us alone.

If they don't come to this thread to do their usual thing, it is probably because they are trying to prove you wrong wink

Welcome to Romance Section AKA "Women Obsession" "Whiny Guy Zone" ....

You can add yours

1 Like

Re: Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oluromantic:
Even your post don't deserve any respect sef.

But you deserve an english teacher.
Re: Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. by Oluromantic: 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
SBL28:

You just confirmed why we dey hate una here
Re: Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. by 93Miles: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2018
SBL28:

... English...

1 Like

Re: Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Oluromantic:

You just confirmed why we dey hate una here

Lol
Re: Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:

... English...

Thank you.
Re: Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. by 93Miles: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2018
SBL28:

Thank you.
Thank me later..
Re: Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. by 93Miles: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2018
SBL28:

Thank you.
Thank me later..

(1) (Reply)

Second Girl More Stubborn Than First Girl In The Family / He Said I Am Sexy / Factual Facts In Relationships (meme collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.