Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy (25584 Views)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by IamHeWrites: 2:23am On Sep 11, 2018
A Nigerian man has exposed the plot of some educated Nigerian men to destroy the future of “beautiful”, “intelligent” and “career-oriented” women.

Darren Idongesit, a Nigerian writer, met some educated friends of his at a pub and when they started discussing, he was shocked by the words that came out of their mouths.

According to him, there are men whose aim is to “decommission” women who have huge prospects. They chase after the women, endure all insults and humiliation, act like the perfect man, all with the aim of getting the woman pregnant. When the woman is pregnant, they lead her on up until the time it is no longer safe to terminate the pregnancy, then they abandon her.

Warning women about this plot by some men, Darren wrote;
"Dear Nigerian ladies please be careful who you sleep with because what I heard ‘educated’ men talk about today is horrifying.

I am one of those few people that will rather be tortured to death before I reveal secrets or identities especially when decency demands so, but I’ll not hide this rubbish I heard my educated friends(university graduates) say today at a pub. I had to leave the table when the conversation had degenerated to a level I would never stoop to.

Dear ladies, there are some men out there to decommission you especially if you are beautiful or intelligent in school or career-oriented and independent.

There are dangerous men out there who follow women, suffer some humiliation, spend money but their ultimate goal is to get you pregnant then they let you keep it till a time when abortion is impossible. When they know you are finished or now committed to them, they simply deny everything and abandon you.

One is saying he did ‘shoot to kill’ on a church girl that was playing hard to get. The girl was so innocent that she didn’t know when she was pregnant or her safe days to have sex, she didn’t even know what a male contraceptive looked like or that men spread diseases. That church girl was decommissioned and now a hustling single mother.

Please dear ladies, avoid this hypocrisy – learn sex education even if you are abstaining till marriage. Learn not to trust men when it comes to your reproductive rights. Learn about contraceptive pills like Postinor 2 so when someone intentionally tries to ruin your life, you know the power is in your hand.

I can excuse the thousands of secondary school boys who unintentionally decommission their classmates because of ignorance but for a man to rubbish a grown up woman, that is just absurd. Talk to your friends who are nurses, pharmacists, doctors etc Always be prepared because there are hitmen out there who derive pleasure in ruining the lives of promising women."

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9737/man-exposes-plot-by-some-men-to-destroy-womens-future.html

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by 93Miles: 2:25am On Sep 11, 2018
As if there is any 'beautiful', 'intelligent' or career oriented girl in Nigeria.

Modified

Pregnancy cannot stop any woman from achivin her dreams in life.

Go ask Genivie Nnaji.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:35am On Sep 11, 2018
these women may be anything BUT intelligent...because if they were indeed "intelligent" then they wouldnt be conned by some some stranger to have unprotected sex with them and/or get pregnant by these same stranger. duh!

are condoms/pull out technique/morning after pills or abortion against the law in the bush where these above "intelligent" women reside?!?!?

ARRANT NONSENSE!

18 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by pocohantas(f): 2:42am On Sep 11, 2018
All the women that have been decommissioning intelligent, career minded and independent young men nko?

Those women that have been telling men "I missed my period, so what are we going to do now?". Why are we acting like decommissioning started today?

Abeg, humans are wicked, these guys wicked. No need to play victim, it is advisable you be very selfish. If you are old enough to have sex, then you should know safe sex. You should protect yourself...

An intelligent , career minded and independent woman who doesn't know the above is an endtime one.

Abeg, nobody should quote me. I am suffering from heartbreak.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by abdeiz(m): 2:49am On Sep 11, 2018
If she is intelligent then getting pregnant shouldnt stop her from getting "decommisioned" like say na abandoned project.

But still to be aware that there are men who still think like such is just sad, they have no job other than to destroy the said women, what kind of messed up childhood of past one would have passed through to develop such hatred.

4 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by 93Miles: 2:57am On Sep 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
these women may be anything BUT intelligent...because if they were indeed "intelligent" then they wouldnt be conned by some some stranger to have unprotected sex with them and/or get pregnant by these same stranger. duh!

are condoms/pull out technique/morning after pills or abortion against the law in the bush where these above "intelligent" women reside?!?!?

ARRANT NONSENSE!

The guy is sex starved. He knows there's no intelligent lady in Nigeria.

He's flattering em ladies into having free fvck with them.

Watch how ladies will fall for this trick.

21 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Who gets pregnant in this 21st century? A really intelligent person will not fail to use protection, so using pregnancy to tie a lady down and prevent her future career is the dumbest thing I've ever read on nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by Millenniumlady(f): 3:27am On Sep 11, 2018
They will only trap naive ladies....

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by QueenSekxy(f): 4:55am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:
As if there is any 'beautiful', 'intelligent' or career oriented girl in Nigeria.

Modified

Pregnancy cannot stop any woman from achivin her dreams in life.

Go ask Genivie Nnaji.

@ emboldened, no wonder you talk like a mumu.
seems the person that have birth to you lack those qualities.

12 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 11, 2018
Jobless man
Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 11, 2018
Na reverse psychology, if u knw u knw

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by Olalan(m): 5:35am On Sep 11, 2018
When some ladies don't even know how to calculate their monthly cycle
Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by GOFRONT(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2018
Decommission again?? Na wao....decommission...It's another one
Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by fageya: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2018
Women
Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by 93Miles: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:
@ emboldened, no wonder you talk like a mumu. seems the person that have birth to you lack those qualities.

Don't start what you can't finish with me.

My post refers to "girls" and not women.
Our mothers weren't dummy like girls of this generation.

6 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by 93Miles: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Colourich:
Who gets pregnant in this 21st century? A really intelligent person will not fail to use protection, so using pregnancy to tie a lady down and prevent her future career is the dumbest thing I've ever read on nairaland.

8 out of 10 Nigerian ladies have done abortion..

God help us..

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by QueenSekxy(f): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2018
93Miles:

Don't start what you can't finish with me.

My post refers to "girls" and not women.

Our mothers weren't dummy like girls of this generation.
I shoudnt start what?

I pray you get consumed by hating on women.
and if you are making that your baseless stats, please, do well to include your mother, sisters, cousins and nieces.
thank you Mr dummy.

14 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by 93Miles: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:

I shoudnt start what?

I pray you get consumed by hating on women.
and if you are making that your baseless stats, please, do well to include your mother, sisters, cousins and nieces.
thank you Mr dummy.

Ignored

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2018
Cool story brother. You are a paid shill for postinor 2 though.
Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by QueenSekxy(f): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2018
devilsgrave:
this mor.on again... is he talking to you and why did you drag his mother into this... forming superwoman on nairaland fuckin.g douchebag
mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2.
Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by QueenSekxy(f): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2018
devilsgrave:
can't stop laughing so you want rules now when you just insulted someone's mother slowpoke
ok.
Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by dingbang(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2018
lmao

an educated woman should know that having unprotected sex before marriage is risky, she should be ready to accept whatever that comes after it.

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by Didcot: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2018
HOT AIR!!!!
Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by tstx(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2018
No be new thing
Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by emeka3996: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Lol

Do you need help with your project ?
Call-in 08103740493
Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by Amberon: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2018
I wonder why some women allow themselves get deceived by some men.
Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by Tallesty1(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2018
pocohantas:
All the women that have been decommissioning intelligent, career minded and independent young men nko?

Those women that have been telling men "I missed my period, so what are we going to do now?". Why are we acting like decommissioning started today?

Abeg, humans are wicked, these guys wicked. No need to play victim, it is advisable you be very selfish. If you are old enough to have sex, then you should know safe sex. You should protect yourself...

An intelligent , career minded and independent woman who doesn't know the above is an endtime one.

Abeg, nobody should quote me. I am suffering from heartbreak.
Do you drink beer?

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Men Plotting To Destroy Women’s Future Via Sex, Pregnancy by fullstreets: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2018
Snitch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.