Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices (14107 Views)

Bread Prices May Go Up, Bakers Blame Forex, Energy Crises / Bakers Hike Bread, Biscuits Prices By 30% Nationwide / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by folake4u(f): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Homeboiy:

was up folake
make I come visit u for hall2
No come o
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Homeboiy: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
folake4u:

No come o
Oya make we meet for buka @Coca-Cola
message me
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Babacele:
so Vivy dear who is that candidate now few months to the presidential election? if you commot ,I go support you all through.
Nigeria can not handle Vivi's shine! grin
Sorry for the delayed response.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Babacele: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Nigeria can not handle Vivi's shine! grin
Sorry for the delayed response.
Vivi there is a reason you are in Naija, and who says you can't be President. Take time and study how an otherwise slow but seemingly uninterested chemistry teacher- Angela Merkel became the Chancellor of Germany. If you can solve energy poverty, put food on folks' tables; evolve a new agro revolution that makes fulanis want to own ranches even in the desert; unleash innovative ways of policing and securing lives and property; create sustainable jobs and businesses that promote human dignity ; provide opportunities that make people own their houses with ease; make an improved and quality health care available; etc why won't Nigerians want you Vivi ? But none of the presidential candidate has been able to convince the walls of Kano,the burnt huts of Borno,nor the creeks in Bayelsa or the elegant streets in ikoyi about the richness of their new approaches to make us submit our rights to them in 2019. Time still dey small sha.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Babacele:
Vivi there is a reason you are in Naija, and who says you can't be President. Take time and study how an otherwise slow but seemingly uninterested chemistry teacher- Angela Merkel became the Chancellor of Germany. If you can solve energy poverty, put food on folks' tables; evolve a new agro revolution that makes fulanis want to own ranches even in the desert; unleash innovative ways of policing and securing lives and property; create sustainable jobs and businesses that promote human dignity ; provide opportunities that make people own their houses with ease; make an improved and quality health care available; etc why won't Nigerians want you Vivi ? But none of the presidential candidate has been able to convince the walls of Kano,the burnt huts of Borno,nor the creeks in Bayelsa or the elegant streets in ikoyi about the richness of their new approaches to make us submit our rights to them in 2019. Time still dey small sha.
Hahahaha, you this my friend you have a way with words o. See you almost convincing me!
Nah, for real politics is not my calling.
I know my strengths and interests and daily I try to forge ahead to better my lot in life accordingly.
Active Politics isn't for me.
As a highly successful entrepreneur in future, I would of course play my cards in that sphere from the sidelines. wink

1 Like

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Babacele: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Hahahaha, you this my friend you have a way with words o. See you almost convincing me!
Nah, for real politics is not my calling.
I know my strengths and interests and daily I try to forge ahead to better my lot in life accordingly.
Active Politics isn't for me.
As a highly successful entrepreneur in future, I would of course play my cards in that sphere from the sidelines. wink
political godmother kinda?
.....calling the shots from the background sort of.

1 Like

Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Babacele:
political godmother kinda?
.....calling the shots from the background sort of.
Just for survival my friend, just for survival wink
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:54am On Sep 17, 2018
Digitalwitch:

grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink this guy must be uniben student living close to Nadia bakery grin grin
na part time student
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Digitalwitch: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
na part time student
No wonder
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Redman44(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2018
Greed is creating a lot of problems in Nigeria. Nigerian businessmen will always find a way to justify the consistent increase in the prices of their products, even when they have alternative routes they can take to ensure stability in prices. Many Bakery Owners in Nigeria are not well educated people or they are not exposed enough to see that there are alternatives to Wheat when it comes to making bread. We have not researched on Millet and Sorghum to see if they can be a suitable replacement for wheat. I also want to believe that there are different brands of flour in the open market with different prices. Bakeries buy flour and other baking ingredients wholesale, so bakers have to find a way to make bread affordable to Nigerians and also make their own profit. In the long run, they will sell more bread and make profits as the years roll by. Cheers.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Babacele: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Just for survival my friend, just for survival wink
survival? I'm lost, find me please.
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Babacele:
survival? I'm lost, find me please.
Business longevity, first-mover advantage openings (by paddying close to public sector bigwigs) and mouth-watering contracts .....aka Aliko Dangote strategy wink
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by Babacele: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Business longevity, first-mover advantage openings (by paddying close to public sector bigwigs) and mouth-watering contracts .....aka Aliko Dangote strategy wink
OK, lols . now I understand
Re: Bakers Set To Increase Bread Prices by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2018
Digitalwitch:
No wonder
u dey Benin? me dey UNIBEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me Ladies! My Rice Is Too Wet! / African Chicken / Good Nigerian Restaurant In New York, New Jersey Or Philadelphia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.