Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,579 members, 7,905,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Lady Baths And Feeds Her Boyfriend For Some Reasons... See Reasons Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Baths And Feeds Her Boyfriend For Some Reasons... See Reasons Here (391 Views)

Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / This Woman Baths Her Husband And Feeds Him Like A Baby (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Baths And Feeds Her Boyfriend For Some Reasons... See Reasons Here by Ringleaders: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2018
Wonders shall never end! A young lady has come out for ladies that called their boyfriends baby.

The lady who seems to also call her lover baby decided to give him a treat meant for babies since he is her own baby so she treated her matured boyfriend as a nursing mother will do to her toddler child.

In hilarious photos making the rounds on social media, the unnamed lady was seen taking care of her man in various ways like a baby.

See all the pictures here. http://www.worldfeedz.com/2018/09/stop-calling-your-boyfriends-baby-if.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Q U I C K Q U E S T I O N / Very Neat Infinix Hot5 For Sale 30k / I Caught My My Fiancee And Her Best Friend Having G@y S3x On Val's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.