Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,350 members, 7,920,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State (6358 Views)

Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by Griezwoman: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
She flashed more than expected. A lady ensured she was the center of attraction during a party at a nightclub in Benin city, Edo state capital.

The lady who rocked a bum short and a revealing top couple with a yellow beret, got all eyes on her as she hit the dance floor with her dancing and twerking skills.

More below

https://zenithnaija.com/twerking-lady-go-viral-as-she-steals-the-show-at-a-nightclub-in-edo-state/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by Tamarapetty(f): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ok, what next?
Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by LuciferKristi: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
OP, show us the unedited pictures of her thighs & ass filled with scabies and cellulite.
This is edited and I can already see some scars & black marks on her ass now imagine how the real one will be.

Sliding your tongue between her thighs is the same as being sentenced to death via a gas chamber.

The fish odour alone can dim those strobe lights.
*spits angry

[img]https://media1./images/fff2e7d8ce2239c31406ba24e107ab2d/tenor.gif?itemid=4905184[/img]

12 Likes

Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
She carry fine nyash.

Nothing like a round nyash.

Perfect for doggy.
Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by pweshdodo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by Temptee101(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wey d show wey she steal, hope she was caught

1 Like

Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Training a FEMALE child is like going through an unaccredited medical school (despite all the hurdles associated with it) with the hope of graduating someday, but don’t know when...

Training a FEMALE CHILD is more challenging because you spend all your time protecting her from eediots and also protecting her from her own BRAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by TimiRume(f): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Training a FEMALE child is like going through an unaccredited medical school (despite all the hurdles associated with it) with the hope of graduating someday, but don’t know when...

Training a FEMALE CHILD is more challenging because you spend all your time protecting her from eediots and also protecting her from her own BRAIN.
Not true, the average woman is smarter than the average man. We have to be a bit more emotionally intelligent than the next person so we don't run into the risk of injuring people's feelings or being a sexist like you are doing. For instance we all know there are people's future fathers, husbands, leaders, protectors and what have you in this club but you won't see us hastily generalising all men BECAUSE WE CONSIDER YOU FIRST. We know that the men in this party are just as smart as the women, if not less, but we are giving the rest of man-kind the benefit of doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by gaby(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na standard matter na...

These days you need to work twice or thrice as harder than you are used to, if you desire to stand out and get noticed by the limited number of available patrons.

Obaseki put state account on "post no debit" so everybody wey dey used to free money before don reevaluate their priorities.

The burgers dem wey still been dey help their ministry no dey see better burger fry again.

Abi na me wey dey look for who go buy my book wey dey my signature since morning wan cum carry the small money wey una manage pay me for book go dey shook for person "onisan"?

E no dey happen na..

Enjoy my siggy my pipo..
Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by GOFRONT(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Na waoo....Where is NwaAmaikpe jare??

1 Like

Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by Sharon6(f): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
This one is strong... Eleyi gidi Gan.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by Homeboiy: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
TimiRume:
Not true, the average woman is smarter than the average man. We have to be a bit more emotionally intelligent than the next person so we don't run into the risk of injuring people's feelings or being a sexist like you are doing. For instance we all know there are people's future fathers, husbands, leaders, protectors and what have you in this club but you won't see us hastily generalising all men BECAUSE WE CONSIDER YOU FIRST. We know that the men in this party are just as smart as the women, if not less, but we are giving the rest of man-kind the benefit of doubt.

I went to exams and records in uniben today

met some women in the office, They all gathered round and gossiping, even as I was asking then question, none replied me

I left went to another office, met a lady there, she was busy making up, She said she can't attend to me, that I should come back next day

women are only good in the kitchen, they have no business in the office
Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by coolebux(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chop and clean mouth

Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by femi4: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2018
Edo bit.ch, fully armed to explore Italy
Re: Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State by Auladimeji(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2018
femi4:
Edo bit.ch, fully armed to explore Italy

(1) (Reply)

Ooni’s Former Wife, Olori Wuraola Welcomes Baby With Arabian Lover / Micheal Jackson In Commercial Bus In Oshodi / What The Hell Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.