Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,579 members, 7,929,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:15 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/09/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/09/18 (258 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/09/18 by dallyemmy: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/09/18 by dallyemmy: 7:50am On Sep 12, 2018
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heaven 12 September 2018 – Great God II

1.I worship You, my Father, because You are the King of kings, and, the Lord of lords.

2.Father, You are the Alpha and the Omega; the beginning and the end; the Ancient of Days.

3.Father, You are the Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent God; beside You, there is no other.

4.Father, You are a Great and Mighty God, who made the heavens Your throne and the earth, Your footstool.

5.Father, You are He, who was, who is, and who is to come; You are the Lord of Hosts.

6.Father, You are the Prince of Peace, the Everlasting Father; You are the One who has the heart of the king in Your hands, and turneth it withersoever You will.

7.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image, and for Your love and mercy over my life and destiny.

8.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, please, come and still every raging storm in my life, marriage, ministry, career and business, in Jesus’ name.

10.Prince of Peace, come and restore Your peace everywhere there is chao, war and turbulence, all over the world, in Jesus’ name.

11.Father, let Your peace continually abide with Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, his ministry, and family, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/09/18 by dallyemmy: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, September 12, 2018) - Great God 2

1.I worship You, Father, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

2.I praise You, my Father, for Your mighty acts and for Your excellent greatness.

3.I adore You my Father, because You are greater that greatest, bigger than the biggest, richer than the richest, stronger than the strongest, wiser than the wisest and older than the oldest.

4.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image, and for the grace to be counted among the living today.

5.Lord Jesus, thank You for being my saviour, my friend, my confidant, my provider, my doctor, my healer, my helper, and my all in all.

6.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, show Yourself, through my life, as the One that is richer than the richest, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let Your invisible hands begin to perform every operation that I need for my complete healing and deliverance from sickness and diseases, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, You are the God who can do what no man can do; please, come and make possible, whatever the world has concluded is no longer possible in my life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let Your resurrection power fall upon anything that is dead in my body, and let it receive life again, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, renew and multiply Your grace, mercy and anointing upon Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / What The Discovery Of Divine Purpose Will Do For You (3) - Mrk 14:3-9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.