Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,048 members, 7,899,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey (47906 Views)

Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts / Dice Ailes And His Dogs Rocks Wizkid’s Louis Vuitton Jacket, Worth N2.5million / Nude Lady Rocks Wizkid's Body Paint (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by Saintpaul2477: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
The ABA version of that Jersey go soon full market in no time...

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
tstx:
The Weekend Body Go dey pain am now eh.
no be small pain oh
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

Lol High queen
Oh na high queen aka Bianca aka babyforever be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by risi66(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
To chop this guy money and wink just dey hungry me since last year tongue

Ahhh.
na person babe be dis o..
juz 2 chop money na em be your problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by Badooguy: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Very interesting
Millenniumlady:
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by SeriouslySense(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
okay.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by Thejollofdiary: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Good day y'all!!!
I'm new here... A media Enthusiast!
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Word of a bítch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by neonly: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:

No face ur studies after now u go cry child support baby mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by neonly: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

Loooool cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Na your type I dey like to ffuck well well

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:

You b olosho? Tell me ur price grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by tunary(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Poverty is contagious. That's why he has been avoiding objects like you.

When he was hustling and making money, what were all of you in your house doing?
They where all f.ucking each other that's y poverty is knocking at their door, begging with style
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
This cloth is cute...OK lemme search where

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by NairaEffect(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some
Rextayne:
Word of a bítch

Lol. Someone cannot dream of wanting to chop someone's money in peace again?
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by onlytiles(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
The thing sef fit him body pass Wizzy wey dem use brand am

looking fumigation and pest control expert. PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES should be the name to remember for industrial and domestic
fumigation and pest control services.
contact us today on 08169606527 (Watsapp enabled)
like our page on Facebook @ pest solutions integrated services
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by Tedpgrass: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
No man will try that pop with me...... I hope you know that all guys are not the same

Ma'am

The oil wey you work hard for, go Neva finish for house..
The one wey you borrow, steal nor dey last...
Na disgrace, trouble upon trouble you go dey find there....
Success using that format is short lived

If the man is able to keep his wealth, despite your incessant demands, na other Otukpo orisirisi you'll be battling.. Vultures have a way of congregating and fighting each other sometimes when the carcass has nothing nutritional to offer. Several stories abide on the net to serve as examples.

In other words create your world and not look for someone to piggyback on..

Boys, men are getting smarter, nobody wants a liability as a wife or liability-in-law... Eyes are opening despite intensive manipulation whether original or efo-induced!!!

PS
As much as Wiz has to deal with the money drama, Binta is stuck with a little boy who will constantly remind her of a night(s) of indiscretion and would not hesitate to throw in her face on a regular basis, the circumstances of his birth mired with his father unwillingness to accept his paternity but also his mother's alarming uncouthness!!
..particularly during those hormone-fuelled years of teenage angst!!

Now that's emotional and moral pressure!!

In today's world and pressures, that's heartbreaking for this child

My appeal to Shola...
You've done well so far staying out of drama..
Keep it that way..

Don't go joining forces in a manner that will open you up to ridicule for a little change,!!!
Not worth it...so not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by khvnggift(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
What is wit nairaland and starboy jersey dis week ehn Cant somebori hav a Jersey free week again
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Guys and painment. No matter who you are, a woman (wife, mother,sister, girlfriend) will still eat your money. That's just reality. We not taking shishi to hell or heaven. lipsrsealed

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by tunary(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Them no dey shame for this world o, person way dey shame dey always stagnant. customers are at ur doorstep trying to patronise you so give them ur duration charges, short time, all night browsing etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by guvna(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Expert leg spreader!
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by longjon: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Why would you say you ffucked when you know that you'll smash me and I'll smash you lipsrsealed At the end of the day we both benefit from it...... I mean it is what it is cool

Nice
This is how it should be
Equality rules .
Over here, it’s the women who run the show anyway .
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by PeterOchiaDaRock: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin[url][/url][/color][color=#990000] waiting for the aba version
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by gambia(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Thejollofdiary:
Good day y'all!!!
I'mr new here... A media Enthusiast!

You are welcome
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by holluphemydavid(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Naso baby mamaism take dey start small small since last year
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by bravosky(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
shocked[color=#770077][/color]hmmmmmmmm ni the weekend head will be smashed on #teamstarboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
u
Awon gold digger association united
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by daniwise(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Smallie likehmmmm!!!Instead of u to go and read ur book ure thinking of chopping his something.Only God can deliver u grin
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by kriss27(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Why would you say you ffucked when you know that you'll smash me and I'll smash you lipsrsealed At the end of the day we both benefit from it...... I mean it is what it is cool
True joor! I like you baby girl. Guys always think to be champion whenever they get to have sex with a lady. Something you two benefited, in fact the guy is even loosing
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by Tonimordred(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Who told you that I'll give you head without condom ?
abeg na penis get head toto no get n d head in yoruba is called ADE d 1 dey cal crown
Re: Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey by Catastrophe1: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I dare you to chop mines first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife / Isimbi Alliance Celebrates Her Birthday Reception With Friends In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.