Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria (4212 Views)

Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Iscoalarcon: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
greenhulk:
Meanwhile spectranet is blazing fast in ikorodu. Wish it can be this fast around Ikeja.
hmm you guys are enjoying ooo
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Aldebaran(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
COMING SOON
We are undergoing maintenance

After how many months ? grin

1 Like

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dmcdad: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Aldebaran:
COMING SOON We are undergoing maintenance
After how many months ? grin
The thing tire me ooooo

2 Likes

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dmcdad: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
I think its safe to say they have fixed their ish. I have been able to sub on 2 different days just to know if its now working. I did a sub on Wednesday and I got activated. And just to make sure that wasn't a fluke, I just did another (Unlimited U Daily) one and I was activated pronto. #sigh. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dmcdad: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
I take back the above comment. They've not fixed nada! cheesy
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Olalekank(m): 2:52am On Nov 24, 2018
I regret starting out with ntel. I actually got a mifi because of them. It was going well until they had a problem with subbing on their site when you keep on trying to sub but no, it would show an error occured. I had to autoclick it then using javascript before I had success with it.

Then it went worse to website on maintenance, which has been going on for over 3 months. I had to spam their twitter pages before I was able to sub 2 weeks ago - the 12gb wawu plan.
To buttress my first statement, all these months, they spoilt me. I could open youtube without flinching. Now moving to another network which is definitely more expensive is something I am not sure I can handle.

PS: Can anyone recommend a data plan that is fair for a broke student which I am? Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Nokia 2700 Cannot Be Connected To Gprs, Plz I Need Help / Tecno Q1 And Infinix Buzz, Which One Is Most Prefered / How Much Is Tecno Original Battery? Look At The Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.