Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

"I Laugh In Hebrew..." - Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticisms On Her Photo. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Laugh In Hebrew..." - Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticisms On Her Photo. (258 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Laugh In Hebrew..." - Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticisms On Her Photo. by DailyNaijaDO: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nollywood actress, Beverly Osu has become an internet sensation ever since the internet broke with her controversial nun photo shoot in which she is smoking.

The actress is unrelenting in replying trolls who have continued to drag her through the internet.

Beverly posed for the front cover of the latest edition of Taylor Live Magazine dressed as a nun while smoking...continue...

https://www.dailynaija.com/post/i-laugh-in-hebrew-beverly-osu-reacts-to-criticisms-on-her-photo-in-which-she-dressed-as-a-catholic-nun-while-smoking.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected kidnapper stoned to death in Abuja for stealing 3-year-old child. / A Threat To Life / Suspected Kidnappers Abduct Driver, 10 Others In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.