Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,090 members, 7,887,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. (3232 Views)

Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere / Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Buterflyle0: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Eket Senatorial district mega rally shut down by APC. Nsima Ekere and PMB is a done deal.

Eket Senatorial District has fallen. Chief Ufot
Ekaette, fmr SGF; his wife Senator Eme Ekaette; Lady Valarie Ebe, fmr Deputy Governor, etc. All of them from Eket senatorial district all decamped to APC and became latest APC members. PDP has fallen in Akwa Ibom State.

Seeing is believing

Mynd44, OAM4J

Videos

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=339571533252729&id=781222181918910&anchor_composer=false

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=491831361295102&id=781222181918910

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Buterflyle0: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
More pics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Buterflyle0: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by babasadiq79(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
shameless politicians it is now dat dey remember d masses
Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Buterflyle0: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Buterflyle0: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Finally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Buterflyle0: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Tonyebarcanista grin

You are cordially invited.

Madridguy, sarrki, Corrinthians, senatordave1, seunmsg, Afamed, quickberry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by seunmsg(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wow shocked shocked shocked
This is massive!!!

Akwa Ibom is really looking too good to be true.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Buterflyle0: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
seunmsg:
Wow shocked shocked shocked
This is massive!!!

Akwa Ibom is really looking too good to be true.

Akpabio made a grand move and further sweetened it by standing solidly behind Nsima Ekere.

Udoms days are numbered. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by seunmsg(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Akpabio made a grand move and further sweetened it by standing solidly behind Nsima Ekere.

Don't let Tonyebarcanista suffer heart attack this evening o. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin

Buterflyle0:
Tonyebarcanista grin

You are cordially invited.

Madridguy, sarrki, Corrinthians, senatordave1, seunmsg, Afamed, quickberry

1 Like

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
seunmsg:

Don't let Tonyebarcanista suffer heart attack this evening o. grin grin grin
NO SHAKING

Udom will retire them come 2019.

Dakada 2019

Divine Mandate 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by henchamb(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sorry pdp
Apc is seriously campaigning IN the south whereas pdp is yet to have a candidate.
From Abia, Imo, anambra, Rivers, delta, cross Rivers, ebonyi, Apc is hitting those states with rally Every week. That was the strategy that brought Trump to power.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by obailala(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Everyday politicians just pull out these massive crowds from their homes, even in the middle of the week?

There's really a severe unemployment crisis in Akwa Ibom state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by yomi96(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
obailala:
Everyday politicians just pull out these massive crowds from their homes, even in the middle of the week?

There's really a severe unemployment crisis in Akwa Ibom state.
if you follow political trend, u will know that most of those people were hired from different part of the state

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Lipscomb(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

NO SHAKING

Udom will retire them come 2019.

Dakada 2019

Divine Mandate 2019
grin you mean this father Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Lipscomb(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
yomi96:
if you follow political trend, u will know that most of those people were hired from different part of the state
you are really in pain. People were fighting for their future and that of next generation to come., you are here saying nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
lalasticlala e don set.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by centoke30(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
If I'm not in Eket I could have believed all this nonsense. our leaders have no shame so does some of our youths.
back to the matter, when I came out to Eket-Oron road this morning, I saw many buses conveying people and I didn't really think much about it because I thought it was something else only to be informed about the rally then I realized that the buses I saw earlier were conveying people from Oron and Esit Eket. truth be told, 85% of that population is not from Eket even all the people that came today was for the money including my guys that went there. had it been it was Uyo that this kind of rally happened I might have kept quiet. APC is still fighting for survival here don't make it look like you are mocking your party when you say massive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Finally
As far as PDP win 90percent of the votes,no wahala,SS and SE is already Locked for PDP
Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Babacele: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Na you go help me collect my 200k from Tonye o! Didn't I warn few days ago that PDP's fall in Akwa Ibom is going to be severe? For bringing in Akpabio, I dey fear Tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
[s]
HIGHESTPOPORI:
As far as PDP win 90percent of the votes,no wahala,SS and SE is already Locked for PDP
[/s]

The same South South where APC has 11 Senators out 18?? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by MrMystrO(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
This Is a really huge crowd tho... Udom should be Concerned Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by yomi96(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lipscomb:
you are really in pain. People were fighting for their future and that of next generation to come., you are here saying nonsense.
pain! Don't make me laugh. You are obviously the one in pains bmc. When has apc ever represented anything good, from making Nigeria the headquarters for poverty to insecurity, unemployment, division and retrogression
those whitish stuffs around your skull sure is made of expired Nunu laced with soured Kunu
this is the last time i will reply you as it is obvious your a dullard, if not U will not just open ur smelling orifice and spew rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by yomi96(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

The same South South where APC has 11 Senators out 18?? grin
so? Are they all in akwa ibom. Besides they only have one vote. With apc I disarray in south south, how will they win. I can promise you that come next year even plastic spoon, apc no go see win
Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by yomi96(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
centoke30:
If I'm not in Eket I could have believed all this nonsense. our leaders have no shame so does some of our youths.
back to the matter, when I came out to Eket-Oron road this morning, I saw many buses conveying people and I didn't really think much about it because I thought it was something else only to be informed about the rally. truth be told, 85% of that population is not from Eket even all the people that came today 000, 00 for the money including my guys that went there. had it been it was Uyo that this kind of rally happened I might have kept quiet. APC is still fighting for survival here don't make it look like you are mocking your party when you say massive.
I knew it. God bless you for shaming the devil(bmc/apc)
Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Buterflyle0: 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
centoke30:
back to the matter, when I came out to Eket-Oron road this morning, I saw many buses conveying people and I didn't really think much about it because I thought it was something else only to be informed about the rally. truth be told, 85% of that population is not from Eket even all the people that came today 000, 00 for the money including my guys that went there. had it been it was Uyo that this kind of rally happened I might have kept quiet. APC is still fighting for survival here don't make it look like you are mocking your party when you say massive.

Some people lie so effortlessly sha. grin

Continue with your lies. After all you must justify your looters media crew 15k allowance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
so people just seat down n type thrash,so because of d huge crowd frm eket today it means pdp have lost,people should knw better dat even if lucifer wanna campaign millions will come out n watch him,i dey laugh apc hw dey will accomodate udoma,ekere,ekaete,udoedeghe,umana,antai etc
Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by Spandy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
centoke30:
oga, that rally was for the whole senatorial district that comprises other local govt. areas, it wasnt for only eket L.G.A. I was at the rally all the way from Ikot Abasi L.G.A and you dont expect me to trek that far distance to attend the rally

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by centoke30(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Spandy:
oga, that rally was for the whole senatorial district that comprises other local govt. areas, it wasnt for only eket L.G.A. I was at the rally all the way from Ikot Abasi L.G.A and you dont expect me to trek that far distance to attend the rally
first and foremost where was the rally held at least to confirm you were really there.
secondly, people from Uyo came there too.
thirdly the goal here is to prove that it wasn't entirely an Eket rally and lastly you are bound to be present at the rally after all he is your brother.

1 Like

Re: Eket Senatorial District Mega Rally For Buhari And Nsima Ekere. Pics And Videos. by modik(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Spandy:
How much T-fare were you paid. ?

Lying is not corruption!

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: See How Saraki Give Atiku A Go-ahead On Vote Buying / Outrage As Akpabio Storms Campaign Ground Brandishing Dangerous Local Weapon(pic / How Buhari was disgraced at APC Presidential Rally In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.