Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,887 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:06 PM

Get A Business Website For Just 15k (domain And Cloud Hosting Inclusive) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get A Business Website For Just 15k (domain And Cloud Hosting Inclusive) (279 Views)

Side Hustle Resumes Week 2 Of Its All-inclusive Tech Internship / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? / Tradermoni, Marketmoni Activation And 15K Disbursement Takes Place In Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business Website For Just 15k (domain And Cloud Hosting Inclusive) by melanch(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
Just 5 lucky people
If you have a business and it doesn't have a website, in this tech age - you won't get more clients. I bet you.

For 15k, I will create a world class website for your business.

You don’t need to pay for your domain name and cloud hosting for one year only.

Plus free SSL for security of your website and that of your visitors.

I will help you index your site with Google for FREE

Responsive Design structure, lightweight and a world class look

I will help you promote your site here on nairaland and other forums (if you want)

Check few of my works : edgarlimited.com and newsdey.com

Call or WhatsApp 07085013051
or 08117788900

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc 2018 | Apply Now / Diction Teacher Needed / Massive Recruitment At Dangote Group 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.