Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,749 members, 7,898,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:37 PM

Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) (76503 Views)

Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Stupid boy! He is probably a cultist.
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
So what was the aim of the stupid boy?
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
This govt has bred more touts than any other in the history of mankind
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by meobizy(f): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
These are pictures of what exactly?
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by BrokenCock: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rubbish journalist! I no see better foto

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by dragon2(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Warris dis? A University?
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by kingzephyr(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
dayowunmi:
Hmm, looks more like a college of education.

That was the school I graduated from.. That's the Mini campus.
Go check out the Main campus.
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by IYANGBALI: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
I didn't saw anybody carrying gun in the photos
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by SegunAj(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
kingzephyr:

That was the school I graduated from.. That's the Mini campus.
Go check out the Main campus.
don't mind him, I think it's only someone who goes to college of education that know how a college of education looks like
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Vicrotica:
Well what was he thinking? Pointing a gun and not shooting will get you arrested still so better don't point if you won't shoot less you get into trouble for your empty threat
use ur head he is highly placed..
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Toplexy675(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
one thing is to point another is to execute, killing is done through the mind dont quote me please.
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
E don set grin
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by macaphan007(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
zicoraads:
This is Gwags alright. Look at that building and the streets, nothing has changed a bit, after all these years. It's really sad.
Really sad....I don't even feel like ever visiting the place again.
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Gerald620: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
priceaction:
which kain camera be this? how are we sure this is not a case of assault or threat? because all these yeye blogger can lie for africa, and for the modsss that dont have anything upstairs, they will just see headline after someone called them to come and see snake, they move it to front page. were gbogbo.

How do you manage to read and pass exams?
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by safarigirl(f): 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Viking007:
I was about saying the same thing. See the potholes, nothing changed despite all the huge allocations.
they are investing all the money in permanent site since 70% of the faculties are there

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by zicoraads: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Viking007:
I was about saying the same thing. See the potholes, nothing changed despite all the huge allocations.
It's a really sad situation. That school is one of the few Federal Universities in the country that only retrogresses. Others are moving forward, UniAbuja is gliding downwards past them.
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by slivertongue: 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Is dis story real or is it taken from a movie scene?
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by effido666: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2018
mysteriousman:
Guys undecided its not a lie it really happened. The lecturer is in the department of sociology
so wherr is d picture of d guy undecided
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:17am On Sep 12, 2018
priceaction:
which kain camera be this? how are we sure this is not a case of assault or threat? because all these yeye blogger can lie for africa, and for the modsss that dont have anything upstairs, they will just see headline after someone called them to come and see snake, they move it to front page. were gbogbo.

Your ban is loading expressly...

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by raymytech1: 12:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Why being specific that female lecturer?
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by winkmart: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Nairatrend:
NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Today being 11th of September 2018 @ about 2pm.

University of Abuja student of department of sociology was allegedly to be in possession of a pistol gun which was pointed at the face of a female Lecturer of the department of sociology in the Mini Campus.

It was reported that the alleged suspect is now under the police custody.

Watch photos and videos: –

GIST VIA- https://nairatrend.com.ng/uniabuja-students-points-gun-at-female-lecturersee-photos-and-video/

And you have reported News?
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Olifiz(m): 12:41am On Sep 12, 2018
It’s a shame that mini campus still exists. They should move everyone to their permanent site. But mehn if mini campus stops existing Gwags wouldn’t be gwags again. Well I’m done with dem e no concern me
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by donqx: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2018
hmm
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:19am On Sep 12, 2018
SS4. If you know you know.
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 12, 2018
cc mynd44, lalasticlala
priceaction:
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by kerry57: 3:13am On Sep 12, 2018
See as lookers just gather dey follow follow, make them just hear tah tah tah, everywhere go dry sharperly. Make una dey use sense o, if u hear gun cos u know know how many them be. Him friends around fit fire to cos commotion and u might be hit. Use ur brain dey follow follow
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by samjey: 4:06am On Sep 12, 2018
chikids:
Pls where and who is the gun pointer and pointee in the pictures

Google has the answer to your question sir. Trust me!
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by armyofone(m): 4:45am On Sep 12, 2018
What kind of University/learning environment is this one?
Pothole and Brown water university?
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by linearity: 5:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Him village people remember am today.
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by igbeolegun(m): 5:31am On Sep 12, 2018
The boy don go school finish be that!
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by miteolu(m): 5:43am On Sep 12, 2018
Ah!
Re: Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) by bluefilm: 6:26am On Sep 12, 2018
chikids:
Pls where and who is the gun pointer and pointee in the pictures

I wonder o!

Idiots will just go and be uploading nonsense photos to join to their shïtty stories.

I wonder why they even do that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman / Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.