Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,900 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) (91300 Views)

2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality / Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo / Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by EmirAbj: 2:51am On Sep 12, 2018
Shey Den Get Witches And Wizards For South Africa Bah?? Sebi Na Only Nigeria Get Witches And Wizards In World History
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by armyofone(m): 4:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Ebi like say those Nigerian dibias carried their business to SA. Na only dem fit tell pple to do such to get rich.
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by Snow1500: 5:16am On Sep 12, 2018
Handwork of marijuana lol
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by GreatEngineer(m): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Some people decided to walk un clad and you decided to use paint to cover them.
Is that good Samaritan or what?
You for kuku go meet them for SA and buy clothes for them.

Abeg make them turn front jor.

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2018
seunmohmoh:
What could be the reason
Had it been it happened here in Nigeria, I'm very sure nairalanders would blame buhari.
They might be fustrated nigerians living in s.a
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Tramadol Family.
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by dododawa1: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2018
One male, three female
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2018
seunmohmoh:
What could be the reason
Had it been it happened here in Nigeria, I'm very sure nairalanders would blame buhari.

The slow ones are still going to blame him regardless.
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by Chinny024(f): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2018
omooba969:

Why do you need a visa... what for?

To visit Sambista.. cool grin
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by CDCEO001: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2018
I feel sorry for the children, they supposed leave them at home.
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by GeeJohnzin(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2018
hmmm...
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2018
hmmmmm, nawa o.
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ioannes:

The slow ones are still going to blame him regardless.
you're right.
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dafreeguy:
They might be fustrated nigerians living in s.a
must everything bad be from Nigeria?? I taya for you o.
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by Brainardc(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Eve 4 no chop that apple
�.... funny you
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by honeyB2018: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Why will someone intentionally expose their unclothedness, then guys on this platform, will try to cover it for them? Are you being holier than the pope?
If you so desire to cover their shame, better keep off the thread. I sincerely believe that whoso ever does so, has a message to the public, and should be helped to spread the message.
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
seunmohmoh:
must everything bad be from Nigeria?? I taya for you o.
Since bubu entered, has anything good happened in nigeria?
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Since bubu entered, has anything good happened in nigeria?
Why don't you just leave the bad Nigeria for people who can live there.
what is delaying you from getting the Bleep outta here?? Money?, better pack your load and go to Ghana or Kenya. They need you.
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by Ojiofor: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
This one na family madness.
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Why don't you just leave the bad Nigeria for people who can live there.
what is delaying you from getting the Bleep outta here?? Money?, better pack your load and go to Ghana or Kenya. They need you.
Thats d point..hw can one get d fvck outta this sh!thole country to a place lyk U.S when our leader is said to be lifeless..u berra go get ur pvc
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Thats d point..hw can one get d fvck outta this sh!thole country to a place lyk U.S when our leader is said to be lifeless..u berra go get ur pvc
I have my pvc... Hope you have yours?
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2018
seunmohmoh:
I have my pvc... Hope you have yours?
sure i do
hope u sending bubu back to daura with it..
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2018
Dafreeguy:

sure i do
hope u sending bubu back to daura with it..
yes o
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by Dafreeguy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
seunmohmoh:
yes o
Finally we are on same page..
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by Uchimah: 3:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Na waoh!
Re: Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) by kaycee67: 3:19am On Sep 14, 2018
this is spiritual people does it for for some reasons click here to read more http://reallyjob.com/?invite=11381

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.