Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,935 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:30 PM

Join Nigerian Professional Football Club Supporter Group - Ibadan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Join Nigerian Professional Football Club Supporter Group - Ibadan (458 Views)

Bet9ja Officially Partners With The Nigerian Professional Football League (NPFL) / Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) / Plateau United Is New Champion Of The Nigerian Professional Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Nigerian Professional Football Club Supporter Group - Ibadan by moskit4(m): 2:31am On Sep 12, 2018
A group of friends and I are starting a Professional Football club to be based in Oyo State. We are looking for input, criticizism, ideas on why you will support us, join the fan group, watch our games, or come to see games live.

I promise you who ever comments on this page to trend will get free merch.

Let’s go!

1 Like

Re: Join Nigerian Professional Football Club Supporter Group - Ibadan by Alejoc(m): 3:17am On Sep 12, 2018
This is a good idea.....I will like to subscribe but distance is a bitch.... I will advice you prioritize local content for a start before looking elsewhere....

2 Likes

Re: Join Nigerian Professional Football Club Supporter Group - Ibadan by moskit4(m): 4:13am On Sep 12, 2018
Alejoc:
This is a good idea.....I will like to subscribe but distance is a bitch.... I will advice you prioritize local content for a start before looking elsewhere....

Thank you for the advice. We are focusing on local content more. Where ever you are thanks to internet so we will reach out to you there
Re: Join Nigerian Professional Football Club Supporter Group - Ibadan by moskit4(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
I’m open to more contributions
Re: Join Nigerian Professional Football Club Supporter Group - Ibadan by moskit4(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Thank you for the marketing but that’s not what is needed now. It would have been more appropriate if you have talked on the topic of discussion not just copy and paste your product.
Bad marketing bad imaging too if you’re into branding
Re: Join Nigerian Professional Football Club Supporter Group - Ibadan by moskit4(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2018
Still open to ideas and suggest and views too
Re: Join Nigerian Professional Football Club Supporter Group - Ibadan by moskit4(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
moskit4:
Still open to ideas and suggest and views too
I’m still hoping there’s someone on the blog that’s knows something that I don’t know
Re: Join Nigerian Professional Football Club Supporter Group - Ibadan by moskit4(m): 3:45am On Jun 29, 2019
We just created our online presence via Facebook kindly go like the page. We will need 5000 Facebook likes to lunch officially. We are hoping on giving out complimentary limited edition merch to our first group of fans.

Further more, we ever you're around the country or worldwide we will be streaming live most of our events online.
Go like our page - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2335102153437323&id=2053554224925452

Thank you Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Fifa's Top Players Revealed, Lionel Messi Shares The Same Rating With Cristiano / I Would Prefer United Fans Stop Singing My Name - Jose Mourinho / UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: 3 Lessons We Learnt From Juventus Vs Man Utd Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.