Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

#UBA 2018 Graduate Trainee Interview Outcome. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #UBA 2018 Graduate Trainee Interview Outcome. (1292 Views)

Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom / Multipro Consumer Products Limited | Graduate Trainee Interview 2020 / SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#UBA 2018 Graduate Trainee Interview Outcome. by Godlymanly: 6:19am On Sep 12, 2018
I Applied for the United bank for Africa (UBA) graduate trainee program earlier in may 2018,was invited for the test and subsequently was interviewed in June 2018.The HR staff who interviewed me told me they will get back to me,but I haven't heard from them since then, I don't really know if I made it to the next phase or not.The test and interview was done at their branch in Maitama,Abuja.Any one in the same shoe like me.Dont really know what's going on.
Re: #UBA 2018 Graduate Trainee Interview Outcome. by anadi01(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2018
my Dear, i wouldn't know when you had your interview but i know that those that passed in PH are already on training in Lagos.
Re: #UBA 2018 Graduate Trainee Interview Outcome. by Godlymanly: 6:00am On Sep 13, 2018
anadi01:
my Dear, i wouldn't know when you had your interview but i know that those that passed in PH are already on training in Lagos.
I had my interview in June,this year.That about 3 months ago
Re: #UBA 2018 Graduate Trainee Interview Outcome. by Nickyblithe: 7:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Please assist with past questions. I have test tomorrow. Kindly send to nickyblithe@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: #UBA 2018 Graduate Trainee Interview Outcome. by Esejoan(f): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2018
Godlymanly:
I Applied for the United bank for Africa (UBA) graduate trainee program earlier in may 2018,was invited for the test and subsequently was interviewed in June 2018.The HR staff who interviewed me told me they will get back to me,but I haven't heard from them since then, I don't really know if I made it to the next phase or not.The test and interview was done at their branch in Maitama,Abuja.Any one in the same shoe like me.Dont really know what's going on.
Same here. I did my interview with them at PH in June and up till this moment I haven't heard anything from them. I even called the HR after some people that did same interview were called and he said they will get back to me, yet nothing.Please keep looking for other opportunities. Already removed my mind from it.
Re: #UBA 2018 Graduate Trainee Interview Outcome. by Godlymanly: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nickyblithe:
Please assist with past questions. I have test tomorrow. Kindly send to nickyblithe@gmail.com

Thanks
Sorry,i just saw ur message now.I actually don't have the test past questions,but it's basically simple arithmetic,logical reasoning,comprehension etc
Re: #UBA 2018 Graduate Trainee Interview Outcome. by Godlymanly: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Esejoan:

Same here. I did my interview with them at PH in June and up till this moment I haven't heard anything from them. I even called the HR after some people that did same interview were called and he said they will get back to me, yet nothing.Please keep looking for other opportunities. Already removed my mind from it.
Honestly,it can be very frustrating.Ur case is even better that the HR staff even picked ur call.mine never picks if u like call a hundred times.Have been applying other jobs though none had materialised,still hoping for the best
Re: #UBA 2018 Graduate Trainee Interview Outcome. by Esejoan(f): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Godlymanly:

Honestly,it can be very frustrating.Ur case is even better that the HR staff even picked ur call.mine never picks if u like call a hundred times.Have been applying other jobs though none had materialised,still hoping for the best
It is painful but you can't kill yourself over a job.. Better opportunities will definitely come ,so move ahead and forget about them. I have done the same thing

(1) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Time Submitting Cv For A Job When You Can Create One That Pays Well / Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Facebook LIVE Chat Today At 7pm. M / Should I Stay Or Find Another Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.