Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,088 members, 7,903,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Daniella Okeke Says She’s Ready To Speak On Alleged Affair With Apostle Suleiman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Says She’s Ready To Speak On Alleged Affair With Apostle Suleiman (382 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Says She’s Ready To Speak On Alleged Affair With Apostle Suleiman by 11Ebiscoo: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2018
Actress Daniella Okeke, who was once accused of having a sexual relationship with married pastor, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, has expressed willingness to address the allegations.

In a new social media post, she slammed bloggers for the way they reported the issue. Sharing a lovely picture, she captioned it:

I AM A QUEEN �
PUT SOME RESPECT ON MY NAME YOU FOOLS CALLED BLOGGERS / CHEAP GOSSIPS
SOME RUBBISH NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED SOON I THINK I VE KEPT MUTE FOR TOO LONG..ITS TIME TO SPEAK UP FOR MYSELF
#DANIELLAOKEKE #GODOVEREVERYTHING #MYNEWDAWN

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/daniella-okeke-says-shes-ready-to-speak.html

Re: Daniella Okeke Says She’s Ready To Speak On Alleged Affair With Apostle Suleiman by gaby(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Bring it on girl, we are all ears and eyes...

In the meantime allow me to help you entertain my collegas with this four liner poem dedicated to you and apostle do good..

Go on and speak,
While we wait hear to read
How your big butt you twerk
As apostle it wrecks...

Copyright 2018
Re: Daniella Okeke Says She’s Ready To Speak On Alleged Affair With Apostle Suleiman by daveP(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2018
Discovered that it's girls, ladies that controversy surrounds that love to use the harshtag #MyNewDawn always

Pls prove me wrong!

The Dawn is truly dawning. But they never turn new from the dew!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Says She’s Ready To Speak On Alleged Affair With Apostle Suleiman by sehin79(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2018
if its the case of the APOSTLE woman Nigerians as surely moved on and judgement as been passed,and you are found culpably...
so this is just you looking to trend....and Nigerians talk about people would deserve it now.
Re: Daniella Okeke Says She’s Ready To Speak On Alleged Affair With Apostle Suleiman by hisgrace090: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2018
Appealing on a case won by apostle.

(1) (Reply)

Richard Quest Of CNN Interviewed Genevieve Nnaji / Celebrities Are Human, We Have Feelings like Every Normal Person- Regina Daniels / “Anyone Saying I Don’t Watch Nollywood Movies Is Hating My Success-Kunle Afolaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.