Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m (22059 Views)

Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Internet Fraudsters Assassinate Lawyer For Ripping Them Off Of N18m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by kellyJames5(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nawa oo

check my siggy it works!
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by alizma: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
In business transaction, the moment you start asking me "which church do you attend" I will quickly tell myself, watch out man, you are trading with a potential fraud star.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by semyman: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Go and see a psychiatrist if you are still doubting that these guys in this business are not all fraudulent
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by bored(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
What's your target market? Check out our IG page to acquaint yourself with our services.

Whatsapp: +234 702 041 6365

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by semyman: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
'Jesus is Lord' the commonest format for fraudsters
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Burruchaga71(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Emmafe:
End time prophet

Check my signature for phone deals
Guy this ur Check My signature is irritating �
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by higgs: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
The woman try sha. Why pay someone N16M cash?
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by kalusky02(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
after swindling them, he is equally intimidating them. Prophet indeed.
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by ajayiopy: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
LEARN HOW TO ACCESS GOD DIRECTLY. YOU DONT NEED ANY CONSULTANT
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Ojuororun(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
miqos03:
Kedu
look at his forehead like headworld's own..
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by crafteck(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
I can remember, the first place I worked. We were giving out contracts to exporters and the first advice my boss gave me was that if anyone comes to get contract and introduces himself as a man or woman of God, I should not give them.

He said the real ones don't even tell you they are pastors, you will just find out on your own. Now this makes sense.

I don't know why these pastors/ prophets are doing all these things to drive people away from Christianity. I still believe, they are still good priest, celestial Prophets and pastors in this world. But people have to be very careful, no real prophet of God will ask you for money.If you meet anyone and they tell you to bring money for deliverance or prayers. Please runaway.

I don't blame the woman sha, she has known him for 2 decades, so I guess there was a little bit of trust.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by akinszz: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yahoo prophet grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by oneclickng: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
theoldpretender:
This shows that Christians are fraudsters and sinners....

(Sarcasm intended)
then Muslims are terrorists/killers
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by gwama: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
We are well at the end of times, Catholic pedophile priests, rogue and criminal pastors. The house of God is suffering. cry cry cry cry
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
The man is clearly a crooked prophet.

That's what happens when Gullible people worship God of men.
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by mechanics(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
How will one pay that kind of money and expect to get it from the man, the man is very wicked. The woman was not wise at all, she should have use that money for a tangible business.
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by shegzmartinsduke(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
continue to trust pastors,are they not ur gods?
Re: Prophet Threatens To Kill Widow After Defrauding Her Of N18m by uzoronwusa: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2018
theoldpretender:
This shows that Christians are fraudsters and sinners....

(Sarcasm intended)
Fallacious and untrue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night / Girl Beheaded In Ebonyi, Private Parts Missing / Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.