Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,535 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Clash Of Kings.. Please Help!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clash Of Kings.. Please Help!! (883 Views)

Efootball Tournament (king Of Kings) / Clash Of Clans Lounge / Cocgemsgiveaways- Clash Of Clans -get Unlimited Gems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Kings.. Please Help!! by impossible27(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Hello to clash of kings gammers. My name is Victor and i have been playing clash of kings for a year now. I really need help concerning the transfer card needed to transfer to another kingdom. As u know, we can't buy stuff with ATM card in the game because of Nigeria policy but i have also heard that some people buy stuffs through another means.

Please if u are a clash of kings player and u can buy stuffs in the game, i will really need your help here. I just want to buy a transfer card which cost #315 and i will repay u either by airtime or via bank transfer anyone. Also if you know someone who can help me, please hook me up with him.

My WhatsApp number +2347062580167

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Females Are Treated Unfairly In Games And In The Gaming Community? / I Need Answers As To My Desktop For Gaming / I Need Help/advice For Laptop Minor Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.