Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,339 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigerian Man Charged After Mystery Woman Was Found Strangled In His Room - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Charged After Mystery Woman Was Found Strangled In His Room (508 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Missing Young Boy Found Strangled To Death In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Photos) / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Charged After Mystery Woman Was Found Strangled In His Room by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2018
Alex Jude Akpan, 24, a Nigerian man who lives in Houston, US, has been charged after a mystery woman's body was found in a recycling bin in his bedroom.
The Harris County Medical Examiner said the woman was found dead on Sept. 5 in the home in the 9600 block of Wellsworth Drive. Her identity is not known and authorities are trying to identify her.
Akpan refused to speak when being interviewed by investigators, instead he asked for an attorney. He is charged with tampering with evidence. Court documents state that his mother found a woman's body inside a green recycling bin in his room.
Akpan is out on bond. The Harris County District Attorney's Office asked for a higher bond stating that he could be charged with murder.

http://www.scandalnigeria.com/2018/09/12/nigerian-man-charged-after-mystery-woman-was-found-strangled-and-dumped-inside-bin-in-his-bedroom-graphic-photo/

mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Charged After Mystery Woman Was Found Strangled In His Room by originals1(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2018
-k
Re: Nigerian Man Charged After Mystery Woman Was Found Strangled In His Room by gaby(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2018
What a pitiable pity, young man. Yours is done with already.

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.
Re: Nigerian Man Charged After Mystery Woman Was Found Strangled In His Room by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2018
Akoba adaba. Olorun ma je ri..... so sorry for the guy.. cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Charged After Mystery Woman Was Found Strangled In His Room by sweetTai(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Awon Omo ibo and wickedness. Justice will prevail for the young woman.

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Robbers Busted After Snatching SUV From Victim At Gunpoint (photos) / My Ilorin Experience / Herdsmen Destroys Maize Farm Worth N3m In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.