Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,047 members, 7,963,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nollywood Star, Ebube Nwagbo Stuns , Set To Lunch Her Clothing Line Tomorrow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star, Ebube Nwagbo Stuns , Set To Lunch Her Clothing Line Tomorrow (696 Views)

Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch / Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch / Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star, Ebube Nwagbo Stuns , Set To Lunch Her Clothing Line Tomorrow by henrypsexy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nollywood star, Ebube Nwagbo is all set to lunching her new clothing line.

The beautiful actress in a stunning photo shared with fans said:

My Clothing Line @poshedupbyeb is almost here..I can't wait for you guys to see what I have been upto..It was inspired by my favorite fashion looks and items loved by you my posh lovers❤️..Y'all have been amazing and shown me so much love in my fashion journey..lol..So I decided to recreate them and bring to your doorsteps.The Tshirt Series And More Of Our Casual Chic pieces drops on the 13/9/18...I'm Super Excited And Nervous too...lol..#Tshirt @poshedupbyeb #� @chuxipropictureslive #ImPoshlyMadeByGod#PoshedUpByEb#IssaPoshMoveMent#Leggo#

Just like wizkid ebube too has arrived.

See more:: https://amebo9ja.com/nollywood-star-ebube-nwagbo-set-to-lunch-her-cloth-line/

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Nollywood Star, Ebube Nwagbo Stuns , Set To Lunch Her Clothing Line Tomorrow by Tamarapetty(f): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Oh okay then
Re: Nollywood Star, Ebube Nwagbo Stuns , Set To Lunch Her Clothing Line Tomorrow by itspzpics(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Let's wait n see

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Bentley Mulsanne Linda Ikeji Bought For Jayce Jeremi / Producer Wole Attacks DJ Cuppy For Calling Nigeria The Greatest Nation / Top 5 Sexiest Nigeria Female Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.