Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,257 members, 7,934,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions (43581 Views)

When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies After Sleeping With A Prostitute (video) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by ZSAMMY(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
like Mother like Daughter
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Amberon: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Blame your hoe mother for your lack of proper communication skills. Smello! [s]
93Miles:

It's not ur fault dat u can't understand English.

Nigerian education system was faulty before u were even born.

[/s]
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by poweredcom(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ihatelove:

Old fool

Retired prostitute
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Sardauna24(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ofcourse
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Lsofdk(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mizk:
grinI thought i got rid of you with that one, ok get lost lipg undecided
This lion tail you are yanking won't end well for you grin why not spend this energy yanking your brain perhaps with luck it may start wink
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by SocialJustice: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amberon:
Like your mother, sisters and aunties right?
Truth hurts. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Gerrard59(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
famosh:

I'm telling you o, bro! All the people shouting they can never marry a retired prostitute are the same ones who always condemn those who say they want to marry virgins, claiming virginity is useless! Aren't they shameless hypocrites I mean, if you claim virginity is "useless," why are you now bothered about her body count just like in this case of a retired prostitute?
I just weak!

The vast majority of Nigerian males especially Nlders are hypocrites. Imagine men who fvck around desiring virgins? shocked

Probably these ladies sleep with fellow ladies. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Prostitution is like madness, it never really leaves them

Imagine the types and sizes of dicks that's passed through

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amberon:
Like your mother and all the women in your lineage? No wonder you have the IQ of a snail.
i dont have time for riff raffs like u. My low IQ has made my company over 30k dols today thru trading. As for my mum she married a virgin lol. And she dey uk on vacation while urs dey house roasting corn hahahah. Take my middle finger.

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Smarkie: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
when i get to the river, i will cross it
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Deri2018(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hell No
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by killsmith(f): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amberon:
So which of the above categories listed by you does your mother fall under? Refurbished or still doing full time?
I warned you the other time to keep your smelling pussy away from my mentions.

I have no cure for smelly pussies or vaginal infection. Stay away from me.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by killsmith(f): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
yeyerolling:
i dont have time for riff raffs like u. My low IQ has made my company over 30k dols today thru trading. As for my mum she married a virgin lol. And she dey uk on vacation while urs dey house roasting corn hahahah. Take my middle finger.
a woman who has dignity and doesn't sleep around wouldn't be offended when we call women hoes because they don't sleep around...na the ashawos and oloshos dey vex.

No mind that lady. Her pvssy na where men dey go piss..
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by chuksohams(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kraks

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by efficiencie(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
...people who are in a hurry to say we all hoes and that they can easily marry an ex-hoe are probably hoes that have pounded or been pounded beyond repair but seeking some sort of consolation...
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by kogi2010: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
some this gals are even worse tha the prostitute, dey mess around with guy n share it b4 runing to a place wrre no one knows them n catch a mugu to marry
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by killsmith(f): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
michael142:
grin
guy why you make.me laugh like mad person by this time ?

This your picture na perfect response to these hoes.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by killsmith(f): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Look at the posts of the so called feminists here.
They're a bunch of hateful and bitter ladies. It's a shame that these empty headed people do the thinking for the average Nigerian lady.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Ubah199(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Getting married to a retired prostitute is rubbing fire on ones buttock olosho issa goal
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by SexytorresE(f): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
U wouldn't know if the gal u are dating is a private sector runs gal grin, just pray u dnt fall victim, cos gals are smart when it comes to pretence.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Ihatelove(f): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
poweredcom:

Retired prostitute
Your mama
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Ihatelove(f): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
vingeophysicist:
But I'm inquisitive to know what inspired your moniker " Ihatelove"
Not something I can discuss here
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ihatelove:

Not something I can discuss here
But I'm interested oo. For you to have boldly use such as your moniker it shows how badly u are have been hurt by love.communicate with me, my whatsapp no is on my dp.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by divineappo(m): 12:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Yes, some of them are more better than some of the religious & holier than thou ladies we see in churches
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by technicallyrich(m): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2018
Belive me,people hardly change,there is nothing more hard and slow than change,expecially from bad to good.
A woman who is a ruinx girl can be likend to a cocaine adict,she cant stay long without texting another dick.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by ddeola: 2:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Hmm...
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Wisebisho: 5:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Who is all prostitute?
Any girl that is not afraid virgin is available confirmed prostitute, it does not matter if you lives in the hotel or you operate from home or even from the church. As far as you don dey chop kpomo with your so called boyfriend or stranger : you are already prostitute.
Yes, I can marry her, even the one with a child but I will not marry an abortionist.
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by bewla(m): 5:38am On Sep 13, 2018
bazzyblings:
Never
u meet her like tyea rubber which one u come dey form
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Elgringo(m): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Yeah why not? i mean i can but she must be a virgin sha
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2018
Alzirida:
Do u expect honest answer ?
Hmm, your photogenic picture. What's your answer?
Re: Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions by jonadaft: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Alzirida:
Do u expect honest answer ?
How many body counts now?
Keep scoring ma nìgga grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / Lunch Date Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.