Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Please Help!!! I Get This Error Anytime I Try To Install FM17 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Help!!! I Get This Error Anytime I Try To Install FM17 (1084 Views)

Help: I Tried Installing Pes On My Pc I Keep Getting This Error / Help!!!!. I Can't Create Steam Account / Pls Help Me, I Got This Error After Installing Gta 5 On My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I Get This Error Anytime I Try To Install FM17 by LilSmith55(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please, any solution to this problem, i Already have the 2015 version of the game (Football Manager 15) now i just got the 2017 version and i try to install it , but i'm getting this error anytime i try to install it

Re: Please Help!!! I Get This Error Anytime I Try To Install FM17 by LilSmith55(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
cc: timidapsin
Re: Please Help!!! I Get This Error Anytime I Try To Install FM17 by oyekanwahab(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
LilSmith55:
Please, any solution to this problem, i Already have the 2015 version of the game (Football Manager 15) now i just got the 2017 version and i try to install it , but i'm getting this error anytime i try to install it

try another installation media

the disk may be corrupt
Re: Please Help!!! I Get This Error Anytime I Try To Install FM17 by timidapsin(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
LilSmith55:
cc: timidapsin

forget fm18 fm18 is better.. 19 coming out soon.. Send me a mail
Re: Please Help!!! I Get This Error Anytime I Try To Install FM17 by LilSmith55(m): 4:36am On Sep 16, 2018
oyekanwahab:

try another installation media

the disk may be corrupt

Thanks!!! I finally download the game from ocean of games and extract the file, now to install i notices the setup wich is suppose to be the application form(exe) is in Visual Basic script (vb) i dont know if u get any clue on how to install
Re: Please Help!!! I Get This Error Anytime I Try To Install FM17 by oyekanwahab(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2018
LilSmith55:

Thanks!!! I finally download the game from ocean of games and extract the file, now to install i notices the setup wich is suppose to be the application form(exe) is in Visual Basic script (vb) i dont know if u get any clue on how to install

screenshot the file with the extension let me see
Re: Please Help!!! I Get This Error Anytime I Try To Install FM17 by LilSmith55(m): 7:08am On Sep 16, 2018
oyekanwahab:

Thanks but, i alredy figure it out, an antivirus on my system is the one preventing the file from running...

I just kukuma uninstall the antivirus
Re: Please Help!!! I Get This Error Anytime I Try To Install FM17 by LilSmith55(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2018
oyekanwahab:

Hey i jst finish d installations amd it says it cant run on my PC.... My pc is window 10 32bit

Its says " This app can't run on your PC"
"to find a version for your PC, check software publisher"
Re: Please Help!!! I Get This Error Anytime I Try To Install FM17 by LilSmith55(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2018
oyekanwahab:

Can you please help with link for 32bit version the one i download is for 64bit... Please help

(1) (Reply)

Amd Radeon Vii Reportedly Beats Nvidia Rtx 2080 In 3d Benchmark Test / Ps3 Console Fat Model For Sale 45k / Xbox 360 Elite 4 Bold 1 Or Bold 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.