Stats: 3,197,461 members, 7,964,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:50 PM

See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) (18788 Views)

Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World / Woman Enters Guinness Book For Having The Largest Natural Br3ast In The World / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by dkronicle(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
PrincessB1:

You go tire naa grin grin grin
Lols is your email functioning
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Michelle55: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
Holy moses shocked we die here today

Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Really? On top lack of toasting and gaming skills... grin grin

Foolish 'no-gamer' angry
no time for idiots

go back to ur portorportor region where every approach to a woman is to toast and lay her

oh my bad.majority of ur women are dick loving prostitues.no be me talk am o.na ur albino talk am
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
She's in pains

Really pity her, she is carrying the problem of the world on her chest all by herself
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Load
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Only God knows what this lady is going through, wot a heavy something...

To all you guys looking for lady's with big orange heavy Don smile on una
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
God forbid that something as heavy as this should fall on one pesin... Not even my enemy.
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Sisijetue(f): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Weapon of mass destruction grin
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by waybeecombz: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
If you would like to redeem your gift card and you need someone you can trust just send a WhatsApp msg to +2349037592545. No Bleep ups ❤️
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by royalair(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Cossy and Roman goddess still d learn work for this woman side
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by ozoekwe(m): 5:49am On Sep 13, 2018
Shitty....
Imagine the trauma I just subjected my eyes to
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Naija2mumu(m): 6:11am On Sep 13, 2018
PrincessB1:
An assignment for you.
Check it out yourself
And she didn't feel insulted. Chai
You just won my heart. One bottle for you knowing I was just joking. I was waiting for bashing sha.

Anyways, waiting for you in oza room with my long tape
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Naija2mumu(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2018
Michelle55:
Holy moses shocked we die here today
how u de make the 30k with fb
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Ioannes:
What I see is a very tired woman. Those things must weigh a ton each. Damn!!!
exactly. She will do more of sitting than standing. I can imagine how much chest, waist and back ache she gets.

Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:
exactly. She will do more of sitting than standing. I can imagine how much chest, waist and back ache she gets.

Ladies with small to moderate chests don't even know what God has done for them.

How does she even scrub beneath those heavy melons, I can't figure.

#TeamPimpleChest
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2018
Ioannes:

Ladies with small to moderate chests don't even know what God has done for them.

How does she even scrub beneath those heavy melons, I can't figure.

#TeamPimpleChest

Lol. She might have a frame in her bathroom on which she place them to wash. Cos really I can't imagine how comfortable this is for her. She would only be able to sleep by sides. She can't lay flat on her tummy, she can't sleep and face up cos there will be weight to left and right dragging her. Aswear some blessings are pains sometimes.

Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by CHAVINCI: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2018
forget joor,e pass like dis? e no reach iya nuru own for our compound.
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2018
Naija2mumu:
And she didn't feel insulted. Chai
You just won my heart. One bottle for you knowing I was just joking. I was waiting for bashing sha.

Anyways, waiting for you in oza room with my long tape
Aww that's good to hear.

Kikiki, long tape ko, short thermometer ni grin grin
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by GuntersChain(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2018
Man-chester utd.
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by odunayo16(f): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2018
The back ache she'll be experiencing from this load tho. Lord have mercy
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Lol. She might have a frame in her bathroom on which she place them to wash. Cos really I can't imagine how comfortable this is for her. She would only be able to sleep by sides. She can't lay flat on her tummy, she can't sleep and face up cos there will be weight to left and right dragging her. Aswear some blessings are pains sometimes.

this is far from being a blessing o. they don't even look attractive anymore. i feel sorry for the lady. must be going through a lot of stress. placing your breasts on frame just to wash them? chai! Lawd have Messi! cry
Re: See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ioannes:

this is far from being a blessing o. they don't even look attractive anymore. i feel sorry for the lady. must be going through a lot of stress. placing your breasts on frame just to wash them? chai! Lawd have Messi! cry

Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man / Court Weddings Vs Church Weddings